IGNORED

I want to learn to play golf

brian_723

I been looking into taking g up healthy hobbies lately.I was wondering is get possible to get golf lessons in pathway as I am a complete novice .I though it might be nice to have few lessons on my holiday .I think I could really enjoy golf .Any ideas or would be best to learn in farrang land  .

15 minutes ago, Franko2018 said:

We all go to Pattaya for a hole in one. 

That is true 

I am a newbie myself, but I am a golfer.  I'm sure there are several driving ranges nearby and they should have a pro on site giving lessons.

But if your serious about learning and want to do it right, I found this place online.  Looks legit!

https://www.devrongolf.com/

21 minutes ago, Jwelgr said:

I am a newbie myself, but I am a golfer.  I'm sure there are several driving ranges nearby and they should have a pro on site giving lessons.

But if your serious about learning and want to do it right, I found this place online.  Looks legit!

https://www.devrongolf.com/

That is will check it out 

• 1 month later...
On 21/04/2019 at 21:50, brian_723 said:

That looks great .

yes, Paul is a  really good coach and thee place is air con and in a good location. 

you can't go wrong

Why do you want to try playing the most frustrating game on the planet while on holiday? 

TBH I love golf, play it every weekend but learning how to play while on holidays in LOS is going to be expensive and possibly very frustrating. 

You’re probably better off taking some lessons from the local pro in your home country (be it a local course or driving range pro), playing a few rounds at a nearby course then hitting up the great (but not cheap) courses near to Patts. 

Playing golf is the easy bit ... hitting that damn ball properly is the hard bit..

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/05/2019 at 09:24, Macawber said:

Playing golf is the easy bit ... hitting that damn ball properly is the hard bit..

You are so absolutely right. One day you think you could be Tiger and the next day you ask yourself why you even started playing that stupid game.

Archived