IGNORED

Hotel security

LeroyMcluvin

Assuming if you take common sense precautions such as using the hotel safe, not flashing cash, not acting like a baller, and not bring a freelancer to your room, etc, are at least most of the reputable hotels safe enough where your stuff shouldn’t get stolen?

Every thing you said except the bit about freelancers. 

Just be more careful with freelancers but don't discard them as an option. 

I only ever misplaced a pack of condoms. It was 90b.

I would also answer yes.

Not sure why 'freelancers' would be in listed as a safety consideration.

Lots of the bars have freelancers working.

Like you (OP) said, out of sight out of mind.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Yes, it is safe in the safe.

I mean, there are probably several people in each hotel who know how to open every safe in the building. There are factory codes and emergency reset codes and physical reset tools in case of dead batteries for electronic safes. So there is opportunity for theft. But I don't think most staff have motive for theft.

I have never had anything go missing from my room, luggage or safe in 10+ years of staying in hotels several dozen nights per year.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, LeoTex said:

I would also answer yes.

LeoTex 

freelancers should be on the list

bigger hotels do take ID and have cams tho

I have stayed in around 50 hotels and guesthouses in Pattaya...never had an issue with security. Nothing ever taken from me...though I did once mistakenly leave 600GBP in a room, which was returned to me by the hotel.

A lot of the horror stories to do with thefts and druggings were from blokes who took two freelancer ladies/LB's from the street back to their rooms in the early morning.

When the beer goggles are on sometimes common sense disappears from some people......

21 hours ago, jamduf said:

freelancers should be on the list

IMHO, I don't think they should be on the OP list for security.

Just about all the new friends I take back to the hotel are freelancers.

Most come from the beerbars, a few from places like Bamboo Bar, Red Car bar.

I fell that my stuff and myself are just a safe with them as any gogo girl or non-freelance bargirl.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

7 hours ago, LeoTex said:

IMHO, I don't think they should be on the OP list for security.

Just about all the new friends I take back to the hotel are freelancers.

Most come from the beerbars, a few from places like Bamboo Bar, Red Car bar.

I fell that my stuff and myself are just a safe with them as any gogo girl or non-freelance bargirl.

LeoTex 

If the girl is well known in a bar, sure she is probably no problem. But the few horror stories ive heard and its only been a few. It was the random FL. Just want everyone to be safe and keep their head about them. Most of the time you are correct. I just don't think they should be totally disregarded from the list.

On 20/04/2019 at 12:39, LeroyMcluvin said:

Assuming if you take common sense precautions such as using the hotel safe, not flashing cash, not acting like a baller, and not bring a freelancer to your room, etc, are at least most of the reputable hotels safe enough where your stuff shouldn’t get stolen?

Not sure why the hotel's level of security and yours, plus a freelancer change the equation at all. 

You should be safe.

Most hotels have good CCTV in corridors as well so 'hopefully' if a guest is robbed the thief will be on tape as well. Pattaya Police seem to access cameras on streets as well.

Have seen people on the board say hotels can also tell the times room safes are accessed but am not sure if thats correct.

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

Most of the hotels will take girls ID nowadays. Just keep all your valuables in safe. I dont think Pattaya is more dangerous than any other location.

On 20/04/2019 at 14:12, dh842 said:

No problem with freelancers. Lock up your valuables. Have her leave her ID with front desk which most hotels will ask for anyway. 

Thanks for the good idea.  Looks like a nice deterrent.  

On 20/04/2019 at 11:02, LeoTex said:

I would also answer yes.

LeoTex 

I would think they would be a safety consideration based on the opportunity of theft as they have no ties to the bar or hotel.  Then again, I’m a noob who is looking at going to patty’s for the first time.

6 hours ago, LeroyMcluvin said:

I would think they would be a safety consideration based on the opportunity of theft as they have no ties to the bar or hotel.  Then again, I’m a noob who is looking at going to patty’s for the first time.

They only have the opportunity theft if we give them the opportunity, it doesn't matter if they are a freelancer or not.

What bar girls have ties to the hotel?

7 hours ago, LeroyMcluvin said:

As you say, you are going for the first time and you have been listening to stories.

People on here are telling you there is no extra risk with a freelancer - you can accept that or argue with/dispute people on this board who have actual experience in Pattaya.

Freelancers include, girls you meet in bars, such as Billabong bar and many others who are happy for freelancers to be in the bar, some girls who work in gogo bars as freelancers (no salary, so can come and go as they please and get money from drinks, bar fines and customers). Girls you meet in the discos and clubs, girls you meet working in a shop, girls you meet while shopping or having a coffee, girls you meet just hanging around.

Most hotels collect the ID's of girls you bring back to your room, they photocopy the ID and return their ID card when they leave the hotel.

I have been going to Pattaya for a long time and never had anything stolen by someone who joined me in my room.

6 minutes ago, GorGuy said:

As you say, you are going for the first time and you have been listening to stories.

People on here are telling you there is no extra risk with a freelancer - you can accept that or argue with/dispute people on this board who have actual experience in Pattaya.

Freelancers include, girls you meet in bars, such as Billabong bar and many others who are happy for freelancers to be in the bar, some girls who work in gogo bars as freelancers (no salary, so can come and go as they please and get money from drinks, bar fines and customers). Girls you meet in the discos and clubs, girls you meet working in a shop, girls you meet while shopping or having a coffee, girls you meet just hanging around.

Most hotels collect the ID's of girls you bring back to your room, they photocopy the ID and return their ID card when they leave the hotel.

I have been going to Pattaya for a long time and never had anything stolen by someone who joined me in my room.

Awesome... Thanks for your view on this :)

11 hours ago, LeroyMcluvin said:

So maybe go there and after experience from actually being there you can share your thoughts after meeting a few. You appear to think there's a sort of FBI of gogos and beer bars that through where they work and nothing else, provides only superstar honest players. A beer bar girl on her first day on the job  is no more honest or vetted than a TF freelancer who has been reviewed here 12 times and has been around TF for a few years. 

Plus lock your shit up and keep an eye on the girl is sound advice. Like any stranger in where you live. Like the cable guy. 

I used to manage a hotel in Pattaya. Vary rarely get any problem with safes being broken into. Usually drunk customer leaves it open and girl takes money when customer asleep.
Mind you, there are several YouTube videos showing anyone how to open a hotel safe in seconds, CCTV in the corridors usually catch thieves.
My tip would be always report any thefts to police, they do care and make an investigation.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

It is quite safe, only don´t let outside the box your passport or a lot of money. Also in some hotels they get the lady id card when you arrive.

Well, in 30 years I never had problem about stolen things, but I always used the brain about my security... I didn't care where I found the girls for night time, I care didn't give they the opportunity to fuck me: inside the safe money and passport, outside the money for her no more.. I been in hotel and apartment, different place witout problem..

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

I will survive!

Archived