IGNORED

Nemos Guesthouse - Review

masterslayer169

I was in Pattaya the first time for a couple of days this week. I only decided to head there after landing in Bangkok and booked a place called Nemos Guesthouse in the last minute since I did not have the time to do any research.

A lot of you guys might know Nemos, a somewhat popular spa. I arrived to Pattaya in a Taxi and my driver found the spa. However, we could not find the guesthouse as they did not have a board. On enquiring with the ladies sitting outside the Spa, I came to know that the guesthouse is above the spa.

The rooms have only one entry, which is through the Spa. For this reason you’ll have to leave your shoes outside and you can’t wear them to your room. Then, the place does not have a lift. My room was on the third floor and I had to walk the stairs every time. Most of the girls did not like the climbing.

About the room itself, they were small. However, it was very clean and that includes the bathroom. The AC also worked perfectly fine. It’s not a traditional hotel, it does not have a concierge desk or someone checking ID cards of the girls you bring. You can bring anyone and there is no extra charge. There was also a working refrigerator, a TV, and a locker inside a spacious cupboard. The bed was also comfortable for me.

With all this said, there’s the question of money. I paid about 500-600 Bhat a night. At this price point, I think I got a decent deal because the rooms were clean and had the basic necessities. For my next trip, I’m hoping to stay at a different place which would be slightly expensive.

Let me know if you guys have any question about the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking time to post the review my question is.....Did you get to see Nemo? 55555

Thanks for taking time to post the review my question is.....Did you get to see Nemo? 55555

I got to see a lot more than Nemo! 555555

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never stayed at Nemos but Nemos is my place to go for massage, every second day. Nice friendly  staff, and the American owner (from Boston, MA) is a friendly guy too. 

3 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

Never stayed at Nemos but Nemos is my place to go for massage, every second day. Nice friendly  staff, and the American owner (from Boston, MA) is a friendly guy too. 

Oh yeah, totally forgot to mention about the owner. He was an extremely friendly guy. On the second day, the cleaning lady did not come. So he came over to clean the trash and give me change of towels. Would've loved to have a chat with him had I stayed longer. 

I stayed here once in 2015 did enjoy my stay in this guest house which is in Soi Diana very near LK Metro, was also up on  the 3rd floor and the stairs were most challenging to say the least, I had an Superior room over the street Soi Diana so it was rather noisy with music and loud talking thai girls until past 2am. It was very clean and the bed most comfortable, the shower room was very big loads of room. The owner John an American and his wife run a very popular guest house and was there to welcome me at check-in and carried my luggage up the stairs to my room, John is a very nice guy and told me should I wish to stay here again to contact him by email and he would give me a discount, a very pleasant stay apart from the steep stairs.   

Archived