IGNORED

alternative to vt6

HappyExpat

hi , im staying at vt6 for 2 months and paying 30k monthly for high floor seaview studio. the condo is old  in general and one elevator isnt work for one month  and need to wait long time for elevator.
i decided to move another condo, what are the alternatives for vt6 ? i want high floor, seaview condo as vt6.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, rubinjames said:

The Base

Cannot find rent office to rent condo on base. I am long time stayer so don’t want to rent via Airbnb 

• 2 weeks later...

Have they fixed the elevator yet? 

Heading back in 7 days and was going to stay at vt6 again.  The elevator was out of order when I was there a few weeks ago and it was a pita.

Not till last week. VT6 elevators suck, that’s the only thing that sucks there. 

25 minutes ago, Candy77 said:

Not till last week. VT6 elevators suck, that’s the only thing that sucks there. 

I think about 1000 bargirls , gogo dancers, freelancers and ladyboys would disagree with that statement.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

3 hours ago, Wookiee77 said:

Have they fixed the elevator yet? 

Heading back in 7 days and was going to stay at vt6 again.  The elevator was out of order when I was there a few weeks ago and it was a pita.

One of four elevators still 'out.'

Waiting for a part to come in from overseas.

ETA: TIT

Archived