IGNORED

Masters Final Round

Ludhamlad

Anyone watching?  Hoping for a thriller....

Major Number 15 for Tiger?

Molinari to carry on his brilliance so far?

Finau or someone else to win?

What's really good is that it's live coverage starting at 8pm Thai time because of the bad weather coming in.

Saluti :D

Happy at the earlier start, but it does now clash with some big games of football.

Fantastic  from Tiger Woods ,  15th Major and 5th green Jacket ,

Not bad for a guy who a few years ago thought he would never swing a golf club again .

Mikeyboy

2 minutes ago, Red-Devil said:

The boy "Tiger",  done good....

Yes   comeback kid .     Only Golden Bear  (Jack Nicklaus )  with more Majors at 18 . 

Wouldn't bet against Tiger matching that record .

Mikeyboy

Tiger, from "Hero to Zero",  then back to Hero....

Also, I'll be watching the winning amateur, he has a lot of talent. 

Simply brilliant to see him winning!!!

best Master in years 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Can not believe how they all handed it to him.

WTF they were all doing at the 12th, I will never understand.

Fuck yea Tiger!! And to all his haters and naysayers.... #15

6 hours ago, dnaliaht said:

Hard to forget all his bullshit to get excited about this. 

Never looked like it would happen a few years ago, then when he got arrested in his car he looked finished.  Amazing comeback.

1 hour ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Can not believe how they all handed it to him.

WTF they were all doing at the 12th, I will never understand.

One word matey.... pressure.  Been seen time and time again on that hole.  

1 hour ago, Rocketboy said:

Fuck yea Tiger!! And to all his haters and naysayers.... #15

Yea he has gone from being hated back to being loved again.  He's proved that he's the best player to ever touch a club in my view.

1 minute ago, Ludhamlad said:

One word matey.... pressure.  Been seen time and time again on that hole.  

I would not blame the mistakes on 12th on pressure.

I have watched the Masters for decades, and the play at the 12th has ALWAYS been take it over the front bunker with a fade if possible, and if you come up short so be it.

Never ever go for the pin in its sunday postion.

Tiger was the only one of the leaders that played it like it should be played.

Knew there and then, it was over.

Our man Tiger won his first major in 11 years (and his 5th green jacket at Augusta earlier today). 

As a golfer, I can only be humbled by his determination.Being the same age, I can barely conceive 4 rounds of highly competitive golf in 4 days!

As a monger, I am thrilled that he overcame the shame!

As a consumer, I can only be impressed by the loyalty Nike showed to him.....in good times and bad!

Greatest comeback, dude is a legend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, dnaliaht said:

Hard to forget all his bullshit to get excited about this. 

Says a guy on a monger website...all he did was bang a few hookers

21 minutes ago, The Danimal said:

Says a guy on a monger website...all he did was bang a few hookers

I could not give a monkeys about all that, but what I will never forget is that he is the biggest obnoxious arsehole I have ever seen on a golf course.

Good luck to him

My problem is with the TV coverage. In the 3rd round he played with Englishman Ian Poulter who finished a shot back of him that day but who we barely saw playing a shot while they focused on Tiger & players like Spieth who were out of contention

I know it's a US based tourn but it is watched worldwide. I'm not a Pom btw just a fan of the game

www.sugarcanemafia.com

20 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

I could not give a monkeys about all that, but what I will never forget is that he is the biggest obnoxious arsehole I have ever seen on a golf course.

Funny....wasn't quoting you......but what you call areshole I call focused, determined and mentally tough

off the course is a different story

3 hours ago, Ludhamlad said:

Never looked like it would happen a few years ago, then when he got arrested in his car he looked finished.  Amazing comeback.

Looks like Tiger finally got over the beating that Elin laid on him :GoldenSmile1:

45 minutes ago, The Danimal said:

Funny....wasn't quoting you......but what you call areshole I call focused, determined and mentally tough

If you had seen what I saw (during a practise round!!) then you would call it any of those things.

53 minutes ago, froddo said:

Good luck to him

My problem is with the TV coverage. In the 3rd round he played with Englishman Ian Poulter who finished a shot back of him that day but who we barely saw playing a shot while they focused on Tiger & players like Spieth who were out of contention

I know it's a US based tourn but it is watched worldwide. I'm not a Pom btw just a fan of the game

Happens every week with the PGA tour. While the broadcast may go global, in its origin it’s an American based broadcast and they always give the majority of focus to US players, especially the fan favourites. If an international player isn’t leading then they give little coverage to them. 

2 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

If you had seen what I saw (during a practise round!!) then you would call it any of those things.

I've seen/met him in person 7 times....this was all pre 2012...he was always an ass to his servers and expected bills to be paid...very entitled

No I didn't see what he did that you saw...but I consider people like him...MJ...Money...that's what makes them great...as an athlete I give a lot of leeway to people within the lines...outside not so much...you're referencing a privately viewed incident...I never saw anything in his actual playing that left a bad taste in my mouth

Archived