Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
stubby

Anyone know a shop that uses a $%### pressue gauge??

Recommended Posts

stubby

Looking for a local(i live on pattaya tai) bike shop that uses a pressure gauge naturally without looking at you like a dickhead for asking,if i find one they will get all my future custom plus i am sick of using my own gauge to release 50lbs of over inflation 555.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FROST MEDIC999
14 minutes ago, stubby said:

Looking for a local(i live on pattaya tai) bike shop that uses a pressure gauge naturally without looking at you like a dickhead for asking,if i find one they will get all my future custom plus i am sick of using my own gauge to release 50lbs of over inflation 555.

Always use the shop near club 555 for tyre checks , gauge they have seems to work ok and lads friendly bunch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
forcebwithu
5 minutes ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Always use the shop near Club 555 for tyre checks , gauge they have seems to work ok and lads friendly bunch 

Closest shop to Club 555 I know of is on Buakhao. Is this the shop you're thinking of?

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FROST MEDIC999
6 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Closest shop to Club 555 I know of is on Buakhao. Is this the shop you're thinking of?

image.png

Yes it is was having a brain freeze trying think of where I could say it was 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Atlas

Most of the servos have the machine type.. About 10B to use... Or buy a gauge and then you can adjust accordingly :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
striderman
8 minutes ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Yes it is was having a brain freeze trying think of where I could say it was 555

mai tai or something like that opposite the buakaow hospital

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stubby
12 hours ago, Atlas said:

Most of the servos have the machine type.. About 10B to use... Or buy a gauge and then you can adjust accordingly :)

yes but i'd rather give 10b to a person, thanks for the info on mai tai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freedom42

B Quik at Big C on Pattaya Tai. 

 

CalTex I used one time had a digital pressure setting on the inflator and it filled to the same PSI that was displayed on my TPMS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts

    Thai Friendly

    Pattaya News

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.