IGNORED

Hotels with 3 different rooms?

chang beer

Hey. Don't ask me why they want to do this group lodging thing. My pals are coming next month for a few days and want a hotel with 3 bed rooms. You know with a living room and 3 separate bedrooms. It just weird if you ask me. Was never a fan of group travelers but that's just me.

Do we even have one around soi 7...8 or for that matter soi 2. between bch road and 2nd? I've stayed everywhere in town but never had the need ....I don't think I've ever heard anyone even talking about 3 bedrooms before...maybe 2 at the most. 

My suggestion is to get a room next to each other if that's possible...if you want to be so fxxking close to your pals by all means get a 3 bedroom place....weird.

Let me know so they can all be festive together ....oh my buddah.   And they are not the SHARING TYPE....if you get my drift...

I'm perfectly ok with as long as they have fun.

thanks

Happy mongering.

I'm in need of a 2 bedroom hotel on my next trip and not even sure I'll have much success. Pretty sure I'll have to go down the AirBNB route and get an apartment instead. For 3 bedroom, I figure either AirBNB or one of the villa type places, you can get villas with 4-6 rooms I think. Just not sure how central these places are.

Yeah. Was thinking of villas or a bungalows type but they are a  out of the way me thinks. They want to be centralized so. This might be very difficult unless renting a condo...for a few days...yeah. Airbnb.

Archived