Jump to content
farcanal

What's happened at Emerald?

Recommended Posts

farcanal

Just getting Line messages from my caddie down there, she's telling me (I think) that it's been sold.

I haven't played there for well over a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farcanal

Anybody played Emerald recently can confirm a change of ownership?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maxtroy
On 16/04/2019 at 10:48, farcanal said:

Anybody played Emerald recently can confirm a change of ownership?

I don't know about a change of ownership but if there are new owners it would be lovely if they spent some money on maintenance and replaced the crabgrass fairways with real grass . It is a nicely designed tract but has been neglected over the years .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farcanal
6 hours ago, maxtroy said:

I don't know about a change of ownership but if there are new owners it would be lovely if they spent some money on maintenance and replaced the crabgrass fairways with real grass . It is a nicely designed tract but has been neglected over the years .

Yep, I've always enjoyed playing there.

My caddie told me all caddies over 35 have been sacked, hence she's out of work. Or maybe another way to try and get a farang to send some money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scuba+

It's been taken over by crab grass and had fairly ugly and old caddies for a long time. When you get a pretty young enthusiastic caddy it doesn't seem as bad paying the caddy fee. Some of the oldens can be a 100 yards behind causing slow play.

I've stopped playing but I'll check with a mate next time I see him to see if sold or anything else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farcanal
13 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

It's been taken over by crab grass and had fairly ugly and old caddies for a long time. When you get a pretty young enthusiastic caddy it doesn't seem as bad paying the caddy fee. Some of the oldens can be a 100 yards behind causing slow play.

I've stopped playing but I'll check with a mate next time I see him to see if sold or anything else

Cheers scuba. My caddie is 40+, cute as a button and has shared my bed on numerous occasions. She has an extremely horny friend who has come into Pattaya as well and spent the night with one of my mates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.