Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What's happened at Emerald?

farcanal

Just getting Line messages from my caddie down there, she's telling me (I think) that it's been sold.

I haven't played there for well over a year.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody played Emerald recently can confirm a change of ownership?

On 16/04/2019 at 10:48, farcanal said:

Anybody played Emerald recently can confirm a change of ownership?

I don't know about a change of ownership but if there are new owners it would be lovely if they spent some money on maintenance and replaced the crabgrass fairways with real grass . It is a nicely designed tract but has been neglected over the years .

6 hours ago, maxtroy said:

I don't know about a change of ownership but if there are new owners it would be lovely if they spent some money on maintenance and replaced the crabgrass fairways with real grass . It is a nicely designed tract but has been neglected over the years .

Yep, I've always enjoyed playing there.

My caddie told me all caddies over 35 have been sacked, hence she's out of work. Or maybe another way to try and get a farang to send some money.

It's been taken over by crab grass and had fairly ugly and old caddies for a long time. When you get a pretty young enthusiastic caddy it doesn't seem as bad paying the caddy fee. Some of the oldens can be a 100 yards behind causing slow play.

I've stopped playing but I'll check with a mate next time I see him to see if sold or anything else

13 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

It's been taken over by crab grass and had fairly ugly and old caddies for a long time. When you get a pretty young enthusiastic caddy it doesn't seem as bad paying the caddy fee. Some of the oldens can be a 100 yards behind causing slow play.

I've stopped playing but I'll check with a mate next time I see him to see if sold or anything else

Cheers scuba. My caddie is 40+, cute as a button and has shared my bed on numerous occasions. She has an extremely horny friend who has come into Pattaya as well and spent the night with one of my mates.

Archived