IGNORED

Nature View

buzby

Search nature view in the search function I've give lots of feedback on the hotel a few times with everything you need to possibly know. I stayed there 6 times over 5 years. Back there in 2 months 

I'm pretty sure when I was checking out hotels a few years ago they didnt have an in room safe.

Edited by Doubleh

im thinking of trying this hotel on my next trip. gets good reviews on trip advisor. 

1 hour ago, Doubleh said:

I'm pretty sure when I was checking out hotels a few years ago they didnt have an in room safe.

No there isn't an in room safe. They are lockers in a seperate room behind the reception desk. Has a built in lock and you can put your own padlock on it. I've never had a problem with security. I think the room is locked after a certain time at night and reception/security guard would have to unlock for you to get access.

I've stayed there twice and think it's a good value hotel. Staff are friendly, pool area is very good. No room safe as mentioned but security box room is monitored at all times, either by staff based outside the door or reception by a one way mirror. Not much noise at night but still close enough to LK Metro and baht bus gets you close to walking st. Only a few minutes walk to 2nd rd for bus to Soi 6 act. Close to Cheap Charlie's and Hideaway for good value food Bear in mind I don't think you can pay online. I book by email and pay cash on arrival.

There’s no room safe in this hotel and that’s a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• 2 years later...
On 04/04/2019 at 04:33, tez4life said:

Search nature view in the search function I've give lots of feedback on the hotel a few times with everything you need to possibly know. I stayed there 6 times over 5 years. Back there in 2 months 

Searching 'Nature View' is not proving useful and you haven't posted any Topics right?

I have stayed at nature view for all my previous trips to Pattaya, but during covid their website has been delisted and you can now buy the domain.

So for my trip in april i have booked acrea lodge. I plan to go see whats up with the hotel once i get back, as i would like to stay there again on future trips.

But Nature View is a great hotel, its cheap for what you get. A large room with a large bathroom aswell. 

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

20 minutes ago, Tezla said:

I have stayed at nature view for all my previous trips to Pattaya, but during covid their website has been delisted and you can now buy the domain.

So for my trip in april i have booked acrea lodge. I plan to go see whats up with the hotel once i get back, as i would like to stay there again on future trips.

But Nature View is a great hotel, its cheap for what you get. A large room with a large bathroom aswell. 

Thought I would have a look.  Pic shows farcebook edit dated February 2022.  Yet the website goes nowhere, as you said...

Anyone on the ground know if Nature View is currently open?  Prices look very appealing...

982061154_natureview2.thumb.JPG.e154f54095485ca3571683adcdb4d52d.JPG

29 minutes ago, Barhop said:

Thought I would have a look.  Pic shows farcebook edit dated February 2022.  Yet the website goes nowhere, as you said...

Anyone on the ground know if Nature View is currently open?  Prices look very appealing...

982061154_natureview2.thumb.JPG.e154f54095485ca3571683adcdb4d52d.JPG

Nature View is still open I stayed there the other week. Rooms are from 450฿ per night.

You can contact them by they Facebook page or email them directly [email protected]

Cash payment only at check-in.

Dayo...

14 minutes ago, dayo202 said:

Nature View is still open I stayed there the other week. Rooms are from 450฿ per night.

You can contact them by they Facebook page or email them directly [email protected]

Cash payment only at check-in.

Thanks for the excellent information :Clap: