IGNORED

Adelphi - construction

Goodyear7

is there anyone on the ground to confirm if there is still construction close to Adelphi? I have found a good rate for June, and I really like the look of the pool, but if there is going to be construction noise then I will pass. Any other recommendations for a nice high level pool, on a similar budget, would also be welcomed. 

Thanks

I was in Pattaya up until last week and there is still a crane in the close vicinity of the Adelphi, but the major construction (pildriving etc) appears to be over for the most part and they're just putting on the final touches to the new building next door.

If you are looking for an alternative with a decent rooftop pool then D hotel might be an option for you.

I was there from early Feb to early Mar.

Construction on West side, I was on 5th floor East side. Never heard anything. No major equipment in operation. Loudest thing I heard was hammering nails while I walked past outside. Work was mostly rebar and concrete and some welding. I'm not a construction guy so I don't know what might be different in June. It was my second stay at the hotel because I like it. Minus construction it is a very quiet soi with no loud music from bars.

I was there for 10 nights and there is construction but I did not have a problem with noise.  I asked for a room on the opposite side of the works and this was fine.  Still a comfortable hotel.

Archived