IGNORED

Guesthouse around Soi 6

paulalbert1980

Hi everyone, as the title suggests and may be a bit of an open ended question I am looking for some advice on the best guesthouse around Soi 6. Perferably one with a large room/bed, safe, recommended by PA BM's, no joiner fee and around 1000bt or under per night. I will be staying for 5 weeks in September through to the end of October.

33 minutes ago, paulalbert1980 said:

Hi everyone, as the title suggests and may be a bit of an open ended question I am looking for some advice on the best guesthouse around Soi 6. Perferably one with a large room/bed, safe, recommended by PA BM's, no joiner fee and around 1000bt or under per night. I will be staying for 5 weeks in September through to the end of October.

Queen Victoria at Soi 6, recommended by several PA BM's, close to 1000bt/night, in-room safe and ofc no joiner fee.

Bed/room size is subjective, maybe have a look of their website for pics ?

https://www.queenvictoria-inn.com

KYO House near the bottom of Soi 6 is another option

Never stopped in any on Soi 6 but Ruby club as some decent looking rooms, at your price point too.Check out Ruby club website for more info, if i was staying on the 6 i`d definitely consider here.

room1.thumb.jpg.6b2dfbb2243ea08653566ab3d0065820.jpg

room3.thumb.jpg.24791251168e81f35a8735cbd9d07f00.jpg

room4.thumb.jpg.8a72b49d320ad60060973c62cf71fec0.jpg

Archived