IGNORED

What would you recommend

Ken123tony

Hey guys,

Landing on the 20th and have two bookings made and not sure which one to stay in yet, so would like some help.

The two hotels are the neta resort hotel and a-one star hotel.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated 

Pretty sure the A-One hotels aren’t really guest friendly - though I’m happy to be corrected. Mainly coaches full of package tourists.

Don’t know anything about Neta.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

A-One,  lots of tour groups and a long way from the action. I wouldn't stay there. 

A-One A long way from the action? Are you serious. If it is the one on Soi 2/3 you have Drinking street the Soi 3 bars, and Soi 6 within a 10 minute at worse walk and the baht buses go past the front door.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

14 minutes ago, Ron Rat said:

A-One A long way from the action? Are you serious. If it is the one on Soi 2/3 you have Drinking street the Soi 3 bars, and Soi 6 within a 10 minute at worse walk and the baht buses go past the front door.

You forgot Terminal 21 5555

Good location if you ask me :GrinNod1:

a one is not single traveler friendly hotel  ,mostly large groups of chinese  with alot of kids.dozens of better hotels with a better  location ,just check out the forum hotel section

i don't thing any of us mongers have stayed at either one.  why not split your stay between both and report? 

So what if the place is full of tourist groups. They get up around 7, swarm the buffet and piss off on tours and that gives you use of the pool all day when they are not there. They are probably asleep when you bring back the the tilac de jour. The only issue the OP should have is if they have a joiner fee.

The other place he mentioned is in a great place although they reckon 5 minutes from Walking Street is a load of bullshit. from Ws to there with the traffic might work but the other fuck no. But easy to get to LK Metro, Bukhao and not far from the baht bus which goes away from WS.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 1 month later...

I'm staying at the Whisper hotel which is opposite the Neta Resort. I stay there mainly because I like the large rooms, there are some advantages and disadvantages with the location though, especially if you are new to Pattaya. Main disadvantage is that the road leading to Soi Boukhow is mostly dirt and some girls have difficulty finding the place (Soi 15 is sealed though). Easy access to the Avenue & 2nd Road, not that far to Soi LK, have also walked home from Walking Street late at night..

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Archived