Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fab 103fm - Immigration Updates

Taa_Saparot

I really don't like these videos from Fabulous Radio... :sad:

Every times they mainly talk about things/rules we already know, but they don't ask the important questions for which many guys are waiting the answer... By example :

- What happen if ever you didn't keep 800k on your account at your 90-days-later checking?

- Jomtien seems to be strict in monthly transfesr arriving at nearly the same day every month? What happen if one transfer fails (too late, or too early and on previous month) ?

- Why didn't he talk about the Embassy Letter in the options for the Retirement Extension ?

- Does the "Combo method" definitively disappeared from Jomtien Immigration ?

Etc. :unsure:

I really DO like them its info direct from the Officer at immigration.

Yes its not all encompassing information however we need to understand that Tom needs to tread lightly when interviewing them.

If he was to back him into a defensive posture then that could be the end of any further interviews.

Clearly you are free to go ask the questions you feel have not be asked and report your findings here.

I look forward to reading them if and when you do so.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived