IGNORED

Hotels in Chantaburi ?

Taa_Saparot

The best in town is the Maneechan Resort, good pool and nice garden in the back.  Not centrally located, is out on the Sukhumvit Highway.  Otherwise, if you're on a budget, you could try the Hop Inn near the lake, 500 baht for a dorm room.

42493439225_6d222abf7d_o.jpg

41589419260_4dc0c4299b_o.jpg

DSC_4255.thumb.jpg.c881a5ebaf9550e4aff4ebe05feba653.jpg

Retired

8 minutes ago, Piece Corp said:

The best in town is the Maneechan Resort, good pool and nice garden in the back.  Not centrally located, is out on the Sukhumvit Highway.  Otherwise, if you're on a budget, you could try the Hop Inn near the lake, 500 baht for a dorm room

Thanks, but I definitely want to stay centrally.

Just now, Taa_Saparot said:

Thanks, but I definitely want to stay centrally.

why?

Retired

4 minutes ago, Piece Corp said:

why?

Going to a football match at Chantaburi Provinical Stadium, which looks fairly central.

6 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Going to a football match at Chantaburi Provinical Stadium, which looks fairly central.

It’s across the street from the main bus station.  The Kasemsarn hotel is up the hill at the end of the street, maybe a kilometer away.  Rooms are small but clean and breakfast OK.

Retired

Just now, Piece Corp said:

It’s across the street from the main bus station.  The Kasemsarn Hotel is up the hill at the end of the street, maybe a kilometer away.  Rooms are small but clean and breakfast OK.

Just looking at google maps, and the Kasemsarn looks like the most suitable one.

Looks okay for 900 baht a night.

11 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Just looking at google maps, and the Kasemsarn looks like the most suitable one.

Looks okay for 900 baht a night.

The Maneechan Resort and KP Grand hotel are better accommodations slightly further away, but the Kasemsarn hotel is OK.  I've stayed there before and can recommend it.  Some others, e.g Eastern hotel, look scary.

Retired

I also recommend Marina Body massage downtown, near the lake.  The 1700 baht girl is younger and prettier but the 2600 baht girl delivers two shots.

24327602772_ca4e1a6884_o.jpg

Retired

I just spent 2 nights at the Kasemsarn. It was quiet, comfortable and priced right. Breakfast at the restaurant was fine.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, worldpunter said:

P C. , Any review on the body massage place ? 

The girls usually don’t speak very much English but if you tip the papasan 100 baht you should get some good service, usually bbbj & two shots.  I don’t know what he says to her but it works.

There’s another soapy down the street, about 2 blocks on the opposite side of the street, the name is only in Thai.  Lower prices but the facilities aren’t as good.   It’s listed in google maps as Saeng Uthai massage.

Retired

Archived