IGNORED

Eva air silver card

1canbrian

Hi guys

can anybody help me with a dumbies guide to Eva air silver card, Ive been lucky enough to have been upgraded from eva green card to eva silver infinity, any body know what extras that brings, EG, can I get in to the eva air lounge at Bangkok, extra baggage weights etc

any help would be great, ps not looking for a happy ending.....5555

Thanks, davidge

looks like I can get into eva air lounges world wide.....Heathrow, shares with, Maple/eva air, so will give it a try!!!! they can only say no...also can take more goodies to pattaya….. happy days

2 minutes ago, 1canbrian said:

Thanks, davidge

looks like I can get into eva air lounges world wide.....Heathrow, shares with, Maple/eva air, so will give it a try!!!! they can only say no...also can take more goodies to pattaya….. happy days

I’m not sure because the Note specifically mentions Taipei and Bangkok where there are actual Eva lounges. At LHR there isn’t one. As you say there’s an Air Canada and also other Star Alliance airlines. Think I’ve been in 4 different ones when flying in Biz with Eva or Thai. They’ll tell you at check-in though. As you can use the Biz check in, you won’t have to use the self check in machines at Terminal 2 as there are dedicated Biz check ins behind the other baggage drop counters.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• Ru4Real changed the title to Eva air silver card

I have a Silver card....I’ve certainly been able to use the EVA lounge at Swampy when travelling Premium Economy. As I recall I checked in on the App and the lounge pass arrived together with the boarding pass.

That particular time I travelled out from Heathrow in business with a points upgrade so I don’t know if the same applies where there is no EVA lounge.

10 hours ago, davidge said:

I’m not sure because the Note specifically mentions Taipei and Bangkok where there are actual Eva lounges. At LHR there isn’t one.

I have a silver etihad card and i can only use a lounge in abu dhabi you have to be gold to use lounges elsewhere, i would imagine Eva will have similar restrictions 

3 hours ago, Shaygate said:

I have a silver etihad card and i can only use a lounge in abu dhabi you have to be gold to use lounges elsewhere, i would imagine Eva will have similar restrictions 

This is correct where Etihad Airways is concerned because i have a Silver Card and could not even use the Lounges at Heathrow and Bangkok.

Strange re others experiences with Silver. Mine with Oman you get Heathrow Muscat and Swampy lounges biz check in extra weight allowance and priority passes immigration etc

Archived