IGNORED

Airbnb Allows HIdden Cameras!

DonDoRondo

I've never used Airbnb and one of the reasons is that I have always been concerned about hidden cameras in the rentals.

Today I checked out this article in the Atlantic Monthly magazine ( credible publication ) and it turns my fears are justified.

Anyone else besides me worry about this?    In fact it turns out Airbnb allows cameras in common areas of rentals - just not bedrooms and baths.

This is an anonymous forum so any property owners care to share their philosophy about using cameras?

RS=x2KmCTW5h0ElryG7JkaURhieiMM-.html   / if link doesn't work google - " Airbnb has a hidden camera problem"

" I pizza to go with no anchovies?  You've got the wrong man.  I spell my name DANGER! "

On 27/03/2019 at 16:05, DonDoRondo said:

I've never used Airbnb and one of the reasons is that I have always been concerned about hidden cameras in the rentals.

Today I checked out this article in the Atlantic Monthly magazine ( credible publication ) and it turns my fears are justified.

Anyone else besides me worry about this?    In fact it turns out Airbnb allows cameras in common areas of rentals - just not bedrooms and baths.

This is an anonymous forum so any property owners care to share their philosophy about using cameras?

RS=x2KmCTW5h0ElryG7JkaURhieiMM-.html   / if link doesn't work google - " Airbnb has a hidden camera problem"

Awesome! Greatest news I've heard all year! I'm happy to hear that my Airbnb owners can watch me ejaculating on their television sets, smearing my guests' and my feces on their kitchen cutting boards, sitting ass naked on their bar stools, farting in their master bedroom oversize closets, licking all their stemware with my cunnilingus breath, smearing my boogers on their rugs, flooding their toilets with massive shits, leaving behind pubes on their sofas, phlegming into their mustard jars, playing unprotected water sports on their balconies, impregnating their neighbors' wives on top of their coffee tables, and converting their sit-around religious paraphernalia into multi-use anal dildos. A new era of exhibitionism has begun, and I love it.

Did you read this bit? 

" Of course, hosts have plenty of reason to train cameras on the homes they rent out to strangers. They can catch guests who attempt to steal, or who trash the place, or who initially say they’re traveling alone, then show up to a property with five people.

I could easily see if you had a long distance rental, you want to have some assurance that your property was being treated well, and in accordance with whatever agreement you had with your temporary renter. And even if you didn't have a renter currently on the property, with a long distance rental it would be advantageous to be able to check to see everything is still okay with the property. 

I wondered why my host had generous supplies of lube in the bathroom,  supplied 3 complimentary freelancers each night and asked me to babysit his "friendly" Great Dane dog. He seemed a little bit disappointed when I refused his generous offer to send a few ladyboys around to join the dog and freelancers each night. :Oops1:

Of course they do use hidden camera. But not only AirBnB... that reminds me the recent scandal in Korea where hundreds of motel guests were secretly filmed and live-streamed online... I would not be surprised if one day we had similar stories with ST rooms in Pattaya ...

Archived