IGNORED

Updated Restaurants I Like List

I have been building and maintaining this list of restaurants for 3 years now. I have just finished a 6 month stay in Jomtien, so I thought I would put out a current version.

The list has changed some because I have changed. I no longer care much for Western-centric heavier food. I eat a fair amount of Thai food and quite a lot of seafood. I still have weaknesses for Italian and French cuisine, when they are done well. Anyway, if you find this topic of interest, feel free to comment. We all look at this topic differently, I am sure.

Restaurants V09.20190331.pdf

2 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

I have been building and maintaining this list of restaurants for 3 years now. I have just finished a 6 month stay in Jomtien, so I thought I would put out a current version.

There were some formatting errors in the first post. Some of the location information and hours of operation were truncated a little.

Restaurants V09.20190331.pdf

I would suggest to add Grottino's Italian restaurant. Located Soi 33 off Naklua Road. Nice menu and excellent food. Also service is up to spec's. Reservation (specially in the high season) is recommended.

Looking through that list, would mostly agree, many thanks for taking time, appreciate your effort.

I have eaten at the majority of those listed.

Not an fan of Indian food, I suspect??

1 hour ago, jimboh said:

Not an fan of Indian food, I suspect??

No, I worked there for 6 months once upon a time. I really grew to hate it. Just me.

2 hours ago, Halfaboy said:

I would suggest to add Grottino's Italian restaurant. Located Soi 33 off Naklua Road. Nice menu and excellent food. Also service is up to spec's. Reservation (specially in the high season) is recommended.

pricey?

1 hour ago, The Danimal said:

pricey?

I would say not cheap, but you pay for quality.

Just try, and if you don't like....

Hi,  is this the Duck Lady place? I've been looking for some where good for a while. 

Screenshot_2019-03-28-16-50-56-92.png

2 hours ago, mixedberrys said:

Hi,  is this the Duck Lady place? I've been looking for some where good for a while. 

Yes, that is the Duck Lady place. Like I said it is a little hole in the wall. Do not expect anything fancy, but that noodle and duck soup is really good. You can order it to go as well. If it is a hot day, I tend to do that. She has some small roast duck dishes that are also quite tasty. 

Archived