IGNORED

Devil's Den VIP Bus

blue1878

Whenever I visit Thailand I will always get a taxi to take me from Bangkok Airport to my hotel in Pattaya.  I use Mr T Taxi which is currently 1100 baht inclusive of tolls and airport parking.  In recent years I've thought about booking Devil Dens VIP Bus to meet me and take me to my hotel.  Sadly the price has always put me off

There are 2 prices listed

14000 baht - Devils Den gets to choose the girls who meet you

18000 baht - You get to choose the girls

I think using this service is a great way to arrive in Pattaya plus its the quickest way to have fun straight after arriving in Thailand.

As I have sadly mentioned the price has always put me off.  And it doesnt help that I stopped working at 55 and currently my only income is a company pension.

My next trip isnt till December(For one month visit) so over the next few months I may try and talk myself into booking this service

In recent years I have had a few new experiances in Pattaya.  During my last trip I had a 3some with sisters for the first time.  So has I like new experiances I am very tempted to travel to Pattaya in a DD VIP bus

Anybody used this service and what did you think??

• Ru4Real locked this topic

Archived