IGNORED

Wisdom soft Screen Hunter free 7.0

Billyboy294

I use Screen Hunter a lot and when i got Windows 10 reinstalled in my PC yesterday the guy put back Screen Hunter.

Unfortunately when i go to use it now, when i place my mouse and press the F10 (my setting, F6 is being used) the piece of screen first enlarges. so i seldom get the area i want. I have gone to Options: Magnifier Size and set "No magnification" but it makes no difference.

Anyone got any advice.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I uninstalled the  program and reinstalled it but it still enlarges when i try to capture..

Under Magnifier it also has Magnifying Times and you have the option of 3 or 6 times but can see no way to make it 0 times.

461172815_Scrhunter.jpg.50192c6e00245e5d35d2f8bd7527403e.jpg

I use ScreenHunter 6 which magnifies the area around the crosshairs, but doesn't allow any configuration.

However, the magnification is only applied to help with the capture process, and the result (the captured image) is not magnified. That functionality seems fine to me, no?

Are you saying that the result is also magnified for you? 

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

57 minutes ago, localguy said:

I use ScreenHunter 6 which magnifies the area around the crosshairs, but doesn't allow any configuration.

However, the magnification is only applied to help with the capture process, and the result (the captured image) is not magnified. That functionality seems fine to me, no?

Are you saying that the result is also magnified for you? 

I found that the magnification stops me from selecting the area I want. I put my mouse at the bottom rh corner  of the section I want but when i press F10, the area is now bigger and the mouse is now in the middle of the section i want so i cannot now get what i want.

I have been using Screenhunter for years and never had this problem before.

I would check your Capture Settings - sounds like you want Rectangular Window > Any Size

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

On 28/03/2019 at 11:49, localguy said:

I would check your Capture Settings - sounds like you want Rectangular Window > Any Size

Yes these were set. I have been playing around with the settings again and it is  now working again without magnification.

I think after selecting at Magnification:- "No magnification" just do not open the section Magnification Times with the options 3 and 6 times.(or if you do, close it again).

I thought "No Magnification" meant "No Magnification"

I am glad you figured it out. Sounds like a poor user interface.

A checkbox for Magnifier (one level higher) would be the simple solution. Checking that box would open the size and magnification options. Problem solved.

Archived