Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FOR TRADE: Bang Olufsen Beoplay Noise Cancelling Headphones H9i Natural Leather

mryang

Mint condition, new in box. Used a few times. Bougt in Sweden. I give you 6 months warranty, but no original receipt as it was bought at my company abroad. However, I will honour any defects.

These are expensive and I don't expect people to just throw on their phones. So, if you have something else for trade, Ipad Pro, Note 8, Computer, Playstation, Xbox, Camera,  Motobike etc. etc. send message to WHATSAPP +66-905-863-863. I don't check my PM so often, but that works too ofc.

Please - be reasonable. If you have a 100 year old flying carpet I will most likely not be interested. Same goes with Playstation 1. Just use your common sense, and you will not waste your time.

Cash price is 13000B. No lower bids taken until Trump gets re-elected or ousted/indicted.

2107377659_Beoplay-H9i-1.thumb.jpg.49f17b8eb2ee29c0e4f7a2c9b36fb71c.jpg2098833150_Beoplay-H9i-2.thumb.jpg.0fb86fee31214d7248b72ca453d4b372.jpg645635085_Beoplay-H9i-3.thumb.jpg.0b9d6a26952878a5b3b84c049a5b0ae3.jpg1085036091_Beoplay-H9i-Accessories.thumb.jpg.773c17b49137cf1973e31d9073a18523.jpg1192205902_Beoplay-H9i-Box2.thumb.jpg.3a7fb8d203971b6c856f0f184a6d4cbf.jpg1511955897_Beoplay-H9i-Box3.thumb.jpg.89ed25a12566b4c5ebeed73c1e4cbd25.jpg

Beoplay - H9i - Box 1.jpg

Beoplay - H9i - Box 4.jpg

Beoplay - H9i - Manual.jpg

approx same price as brand new ! 

best of luck , but you are facing a tough crowd here !! 

My flying carpet is 250 years old. Do we have a deal?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

On 26/03/2019 at 04:17, Guiness said:

And they are both new in box and used, so magic there as well.

On 26/03/2019 at 04:17, Guiness said:

Can you link me where you found them new for 13K? I'm curious as the new price in Sweden was around 17500B give or take.

EDIT: I'm happy to upset people for no apparent reason, so fun here, makes the collective group-feeling of PA so comfy and strong :)

sorry for any upset ! and also i didnt read your post properly , they are for trade not for sale as such . my bad !

i just googled them and it came up . perhaps i was a bit hasty , sorry again and best of luck !.if i was in pattaya now i would gadly trade if i had anything that was of value to you ! 

On 25 March 2019 at 10:24, mryang said:

Mint condition, new in box. Used a few times. Bougt in Sweden. I give you 6 months warranty, but no original receipt as it was bought at my company abroad. However, I will honour any defects.

i bought mine in aussie 6mths ago , paid $630  which is near on what your asking , full warrantee , brand new never used . anything that is used one needs to drop the price , i would say 10,000 would be fair 

regardless of that they are a great set , looked at others all close to same price give or take but the main feature with these is that the ear pieces are GENUINE LEATHER  , so unlike your bose , dr dre ect , seinhousen , they don't flake off after a while as they are only reconstituted leather . 

so in fact you bought the right ones and good on you , but personally i would keep them

great on the plane , noise cancelling , can't hear those screaming fucking kids

Guys i really hate getting pedantic in the for sale section but PLEASE make yourselves aware of the very specific rules in this section. NO negative posts, flames etc etc

How do you decide what is negative or not? Its SIMPLE

If you are interesting in an item then by all means contact the OP or ask a question.

If you have no interest in the item just move along and don't comment - period! That way its impossible to step over the line.

many thanks

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived