IGNORED

2018 Pattaya Trip: The Base, Walking Street etc

greyvlegz

Nice, share more.

................................................................................................................

• 1 month later...

Hello, I', looking  to Rent at The Base, but I hear there's construction going on at The Edge hotel. Im an Amewrican and I plan on sleeping during the day? Does anyone know if construction is still going on at the Edge during the day? I'm a light sleeper. any noise will wake me up. Thanks

12 hours ago, Ivan.JackenHoff said:

Hello, I', looking  to Rent at The Base, but I hear there's construction going on at The Edge Hotel. Im an Amewrican and I plan on sleeping during the day? Does anyone know if construction is still going on at the Edge during the day? I'm a light sleeper. any noise will wake me up. Thanks

318964576_april30002(Custom).JPG.e9222787b5e46ec53d2d618f0fb4b9db.JPG

pic taken april 28th of edge build site. the base or at least the southern of the 2 towers is far left of the shot. noise in the base i dunno but the OP should have a good idea

EHi  maybe stay elswhere. They will be pile driving etc for many months. Or stay in building b with the view to north east. Sea view condos to the sth and west will be more noise. Should be quiet at night except for issan superdance ladyboy bar soi dianna 555

what do you guys think of the CCR - City Center residence? Good location? away from noise?  I need to sleep during the day hours. I will be coming from the USA, I wil not be adjusting for the time zone because a) everything happens at night, and b) Its hell to adjust for jet lag 2 times 

12 hours ago, blueye44 said:

EHi  maybe stay elswhere. They will be pile driving etc for many months. Or stay in building b with the view to north east. Sea view condos to the sth and west will be more noise. Should be quiet at night except for issan superdance ladyboy bar soi dianna 555

Archived