IGNORED

Beefeater's Mexican Buffet

I had never made it to Beefeater's Mexican Buffet, but finally did this trip.

PMarRestaurants03.thumb.jpg.7a9667116ee19a694998f5521feb784e.jpg

It was tasty, with a variety of Mexican and other foods.  The Mexican themed egg rolls were interesting.  They home fry their corn tortilla shells, one of which decided to shatter when I bit into it.  Fortunately I was wearing a red striped shirt :) Everything seemed very fresh (1:30 pm) and there was a lot of everything.  I enjoyed the meal but probably wouldn't go out of my way for it again.

24 minutes ago, sadisfied said:

Which day is the Mexican buffet?

Saturday's and Sunday's, from noon to late afternoon.

• 3 weeks later...

THat looks like dog food.   Fried taco shells are not tacos, they are chingaderas.

Mexican Food in Pattaya?  Do you go for the Russian girls there too?

No mention of cost...usually very overpriced place IMO...

On 26/03/2019 at 08:56, The Danimal said:

No mention of cost...usually very overpriced place IMO...

Nor where it is and a photo that looks like the food is shot at you from a T-shirt cannon, so maybe it's an anti-advertisement.

Mike's is a little expensive but OK food and for me, close by. In keeping with the original thread I won't say how much or where it is.

13 hours ago, ricktoronto said:

Nor where it is and a photo that looks like the food is shot at you from a T-shirt cannon, so maybe it's an anti-advertisement.

Mike's is a little expensive but OK food and for me, close by. In keeping with the original thread I won't say how much or where it is.

Yeah...if you live in Patts I can understand dropping some baht for decent Mexican...but if you are just passing through makes no sense as you can get better Mex in most places ...even BKK... at a fraction of the cost in Patts

I know I have a lot of nostalgic feelings for the Blue Parrot, but I think the food at Sue's Place is decent.

Archived