Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any have a nokia 5800?

KDNG

I just want to hear some reviews. thanks

• 1 month later...

Well I did my research and got one. It is pretty cool and has a shit load of features, only problem I encounteered was it did not send txts only recieved and that is because you have to manually input the message center code for your service.

This could have happened because my phone is form Singapore, but I have used internaitonal phones here and never had to do it. Anyways its working fine thus far.

Well I did my research and got one. It is pretty cool and has a shit load of features, only problem I encounteered was it did not send txts only recieved and that is because you have to manually input the message center code for your service.

This could have happened because my phone is form Singapore, but I have used internaitonal phones here and never had to do it. Anyways its working fine thus far.

i've had one for a few weeks now and on the whole i'm impressed with it although I don't like the camera and sometimes its hard to scroll through numbers etc.

I had a N82 before which was alot better in certain functions but for the money the 5800 is great.

Regarding your messaging etc, you should be able to use the wizard set up to get all your messaging sorted. :GoldenSmile1:

i've had one for a few weeks now and on the whole i'm impressed with it although I don't like the camera and sometimes its hard to scroll through numbers etc.

I had a N82 before which was alot better in certain functions but for the money the 5800 is great.

Regarding your messaging etc, you should be able to use the wizard set up to get all your messaging sorted. :NoSad1:

yea the scrolling is a bit of a pain and i wish the camera was 5 mp but that would probably jack the price up...I screwed up the txting part because it asked me for the number and I put in my code lol but I got it sorted out...I still have a N73 and liked it, did want to get a N82 and still might or the N95 8GB which I heard a lot of great reviews on.