Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

6 night suggestion staring in Krabi

BigRichard

Guys I’m planning my Thailand holiday for January and need suggestion for 6 days of my holiday .

I have a fishing trip  planned for a week at Ghilhams Krabi and will be meeting my wing man in later in the trip at Pattaya .

So I have from the Sunday evening to the Saturday to go anywhere and do anything Staring in Karabi / Ao Nang .  

I really want to see some glorious beaches , snorkel and just chill out . Basic budget around £100 a night for a room plus any air fare to and onto Pattaya .

cheers

Krabi (specifically Ao Nang) is a great starting point. There are several nice beaches within a short motorbike ride. You can get a longtail boat to Railay Beach from either Ao Nang, or from Ao Nam Mao pier (google map link here). Railay is good for a day trip, or for a night - it is relatively small and easy to walk around, but quite scenic. Personally, I thought it was a bit too crowded but I like my beaches tranquil and quiet.

From Krabi you could get a boat southeast to Koh Lanta which I've heard is beautiful and laid back (relaxed). Phi Phi is south/southwest from Krabi by boat. Phuket to the West offers more options, though islands in between could be cool (Koh Yao Yai and Koh Yao Noi).  In Phuket you have Patong which is congested but has nightlife.

IMO Krabi is beautiful and a great balance between scenic beaches and a little bit of nightlife and entertainment. Heading there myself soon, and will certainly enjoy it - hope you do too..

• 5 weeks later...

Ao Nang is great  especially if you are mobile  (motorbike)

Plenty of fun at Soi RCA  (especially Amys Bar)   and upstairs at centrepoint

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

21 hours ago, Teddysad said:

Ao Nang is great  especially if you are mobile  (motorbike)

Plenty of fun at Soi RCA  (especially Amys Bar)   and upstairs at centrepoint

At RCA the prices are thus....lady drink 200 baht.....BF 500 baht......most ladies asking 3000+ baht for LT

I,m in Ao Nang now and come here often so the above prices are accurate......you can of course negotiate and some girls will come down to 2000 baht.

Personally I bring my femail company with me :ThumbUp6:

Archived