Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

British Airways £376

Rainsberger

Hello Guys

British Airways have non-stop flights from London Heathrow to Bangkok return at £376 at the moment with agents, on the website it's £399 direct with them what a pity you have to add an extra £90 baggage fees.

I know feelings run high on here with British Airways but for non-stop has to be a good price especially when Qatar Airways want £627 for there best flights to Bangkok via Doha. Don't know what to do about booking for my May trip this time last year everything was booked. 

May and June cheapest flights of the year always have been. Not sure where you're getting £627 for Qatar from

Oman is sat there at £372 from Heathrow

Certainly not cheap with Qatar Airways now £632 from London unless of course you don't mine a stop-over in Doha of over 6 hours on the return flight at £458 this in May of all months, check there website you will see why. 

LHR ---> BKK ---> LHR with British Airways.

777's very old.

In-Flight entertainment very poor quality.

The video players are very old, and do not work properly.

Planes are shabby.

QATAR. 

Quality planes, quality staff, quality In-Flight entertainment.

Baggage included in their fares.

Add £90 to the BA flight and it only maybe £100 cheaper than QATAR.

Who would fly from London to Bangkok with no baggage ? LOL

BA are piss-takers.

17 hours ago, WoWuk said:

LHR ---> BKK ---> LHR with British Airways.

777's very old.

In-Flight entertainment very poor quality.

The video players are very old, and do not work properly.

Planes are shabby.

QATAR. 

Quality planes, quality staff, quality In-Flight entertainment.

Baggage included in their fares.

Add £90 to the BA flight and it only maybe £100 cheaper than QATAR.

BA are piss-takers.

Why are british airways "piss takers" for offering fares at £375 when they make it clear main luggage is not included. Ideal for light travellers for sure.

Having flown all the standard London to BKK airlines and a few oddities I regard BA as pretty even with Eva and Thai and will happily pay £100+ for direct, a few too many fog delays in Middle East and Middle Eastern (does that include Iran?) customers trying to bully others out of their booked seats, airline staff all hiding.

Certainly interested in this toe in the water no frills by BA.  Saving £50 odd by not having checked bag sounds good to me.

Having flown Scoot, Airasia and Jetstar with their enforced 7kg and baby sized bags, BAs 23kg and Easyjet sized carry on sounds good.  In the old days Easyjet was any carry-on anything you could lift into the overheads and 30kg+ was no problem for me and I guess a strong man (or girl) could get 50kg up there.  Concern was handle when climbing stairs and trying not to sit under that locker!

In fact BA seems to be offering an additional computer bag of an equal 23kg weight, Jetstar possibly 2kg.

Now 23kg sounds more in my line for lifting.

Add every time and I must be talking almost 100 entries I storm through swampy immigration and wait and wait for my bag.

I note the no frills Iceland Singapore to London flight died.

Those with clothes and stuff already in Thailand. Its a good option. Before i moved here i used to keep my clothes and stuff in a golf locker so didnt need a case

5 hours ago, Straw said:

Eva is £423 and £438 on multiple dates in May and June

Yes, this is becoming a good option for my May trip although i will have to book with Expedia because i have a £70 voucher in my account ready to use for the flight this will make my return fare from London Heathrow to Bangkok return with Eva £386 baggage and seat choice included.

Well guys have just booked my Eva Airways flights for my May trip using my £70 voucher as above so allowing for the voucher just paid £386.69 for my non-stop flights and have also chosen my seats free of charge also with up 30kg of check-in baggage  so very sorry to disappoint British Airways ha ha.

Archived