Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Visa For Guangzhou

blueboy0510

Anyone know the process for getting a Visa to Guangzhou going from Bangkok? Do you have to get a Visa before you go or can you buy one as you touch down

Any help would be appreciated

pretty sure you would need to get one first, when i went from australia to guangzhou a visa before leaving australia was needed

u will need visa,it will be cheaper if u get it before getting there but u can get it at airport which will take anywhere from 3hrs-24hrs waiting time and cost more.

where are you from ?

if you are going by the MTR from HOng kong you can get a special visa for shenzen that will be valid for 3 days - 1 week , Technically its only for the shenzen area but if you only need a few days in gz they have no way of knowing you left the Shenzen area , just make sure you exit from the same crossing before your visa expires

the best way is to apply for a visa at a china cousulate in bangkok before you leave , I get a 6 month multi entry .

Thanks for the updates

I am living in pattaya with a British passport

So I can go to the Chinese Consulate In Bangkok and get a 6 Month Multiple Entry? Do you know how long that takes and what the costs are

Cheers

Thanks for the updates

I am living in pattaya with a British passport

So I can go to the Chinese Consulate In Bangkok and get a 6 Month Multiple Entry? Do you know how long that takes and what the costs are

Cheers

you can apply for one , if you havent been before my guess is the will issue a 90 day visa . my 6 month cost around 100 usd in Canada , no idea of the costs in bkk

heres there website : http://th.chineseembassy.org/eng/