IGNORED

V & M Terrace

Rainsberger

Hello Guys 

May have to downgrade my hotel choice for my May trip because of the poor Thai baht rate i will get.

Have a friend who always stays at the V & M Terrace on Soi Buakaow and seems to love it there

but been unable to find any resent topics regarding this place anyone stayed there lately please i know they

are on Facebook but looking for some opinions of the place first thanks guys.

I haven’t heard or seen it and I’m on Soi B all my trips. However just checked the FB page and it looks excellent for the price. I have messaged them asking about a room from 26th Dec to 17th Jan. I will let you know how I get on. 

950 bhat a night Dec and Jan.

pretty good considenring March hotel across Klang is £890 for this period.

Update- if you like there Facebook page there are lots of review and all seem good.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, Rainsberger said:

Hello Guys 

May have to downgrade my hotel choice for my May trip because of the poor Thai baht rate i will get.

Have a friend who always stays at the V & M Terrace on Soi Buakaow and seems to love it there

but been unable to find any resent topics regarding this place anyone stayed there lately please i know they

are on Facebook but looking for some opinions of the place first thanks guys.

I used to stay Loads at V&M until I moved into a house.

Decent place for the price and good location.

Give a good discount if you stay for a couple of weeks or want to stay on a monthly basis.

How do we contact them from abroad any idea? 

Tried Facebook messenger. No reply.

7 hours ago, Joethescot said:

I haven’t heard or seen it and I’m on Soi B all my trips. However just checked the FB page and it looks excellent for the price. I have messaged them asking about a room from 26th Dec to 17th Jan. I will let you know how I get on. 

pretty good considenring March Hotel across Klang is £890 for this period.

Update- if you like there Facebook page there are lots of review and all seem good.

5 hours ago, Joethescot said:

How do we contact them from abroad any idea? 

Tried Facebook messenger. No reply.

Hi Joe

I to always stay Soi Baukaow area new plaza end and V & M Terrace is opposite LK Royal Suite hotel, I thought they had an email address but seems to have disappeared although you can send a message on Facebook messenger that's if they reply.  

2 hours ago, Rainsberger said:

Hi Joe

I to always stay Soi Baukaow area new plaza end and V & M Terrace is opposite LK Royal Suite Hotel, I thought they had an email address but seems to have disappeared although you can send a message on Facebook messenger that's if they reply.  

I’m over in May and booked in the August Suites. I’m gonna pop in and see about a booking for Boxing Day until 17th Jan. 

tried the FB messenger and no answer yet.

I must have passed this place over 100 times and never even knew it was there. 

Seems the only way to contact them to make booking enquirey's and prices now is via Facebook Messenger if they reply back, or by phone or a friend who lives in Pattaya to call in and make an enquirey or turn up on the off chance of a room, i know there is always plenty of rooms available in low season there especially  in May and June.

Joe, it will take you about 5 minutes from August Suites to V & M Terrace just across the road to Soi Baukaow your almost there. I also hope to be there on May 7th check-in day and at the moment I'm staying at the D Apartment  2 and have a room over Soi Buakaow road overlooking the New Plaza noise not a problem for me but because of the very poor Thai Baht rates may move to V & M Terrace  only 11,500 baht per month plus electric and Water, Last October i stayed D Apartment new wing for 1 month but was £844 pound all in was a lot to pay, in May will cost me about £450 but this is increasing because of the poor Pound rates so may move across the road to V & M Terrace for my May trip. 

1 hour ago, Rainsberger said:

Seems the only way to contact them to make booking enquirey's and prices now is via Facebook Messenger if they reply back, or by phone or a friend who lives in Pattaya to call in and make an enquirey or turn up on the off chance of a room, i know there is always plenty of rooms available in low season there especially  in May and June.

Joe, it will take you about 5 minutes from August Suites to V & M Terrace just across the road to Soi Baukaow your almost there. I also hope to be there on May 7th check-in day and at the moment I'm staying at the D Apartment  2 and have a room over Soi Buakaow road overlooking the New Plaza noise not a problem for me but because of the very poor Thai Baht rates may move to V & M Terrace  only 11,500 baht per month plus electric and Water, Last October i stayed D Apartment new wing for 1 month but was £844 pound all in was a lot to pay, in May will cost me about £450 but this is increasing because of the poor Pound rates so may move across the road to V & M Terrace for my May trip. 

I personally love this end of Pattaya Soi B and such normally stay at D hotel or August Suites. I’m only a 16 days man(2 and a bit week semi millionaire haha). However after May I am coming at Xmas for 24 days and want to keep my money for golfing,beer and ladies. So the V and M will work out perfect for me. £844 is a lot of money but as you said sadly the poor pound and strong bhat is making everything that little more expensive. I enjoy low season as flights and hotels are so much cheaper. Xmas will be my first high season trip and will be popping in to V and M in May to get a room booked and save me some beer coupons! 

Might see you around in May, are you going to Deano’s crawl on the 11th? Been to last two it’s a good laugh and the only time I visit Walking Street when in town. If you want a beer on Soi B give me a PM. 

There is a lot of bonus in booking a hotel for two nights and then seeing about the V and M when you arrive. If it’s full get on Agoda and you will get someplace decent for your £840 worst case scenario,best case scenario V and M have space and you have saved 400 notes for beers and stuff. 

Let me know if they reply to your FB message as they haven’t to mine. 

pretty good considenring March hotel across Klang is £890 for this period.
Took this off google map. Just across from LK Royalfc85af005b0acea08bce97d58ff53fb0.jpg9aa8af166c2aece77d8f181dfb9ac700.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

My pal went in and checked it out the other day. He said it’s nice and quiet,the rooms are excellent and clean.

However no in room safe. He didn’t say the stairs are bad so should be ok

• 3 months later...
On 14/02/2019 at 13:31, Franko2018 said:

Does not look like they have a lift/elevator, so how are the stairs? 

Any in room safes? 

they have a lift, safe in lobby,  ok place but wardrobe and drawer minimal. nice pool nice breakfast

• 5 months later...

Archived