IGNORED

Centra by Centara Avenue Hotel Pattaya

dicky.snapples

I have been looking at the LK hotels but I have now had a look at Centra by Centara Avenue. A modern hotel with small rooms but in a great location.

If i book direct with Centara for a Deluxe Room it is only £486.04 for a 20 night stay without breakfast or £533.22 for a Premier Corner Room without breakfast.... Why so cheap, must be catch somewhere?  I have emailed them and they have confirmed that the hotel is guest friendly.

Anyone stayed at the hotel, seems to be an absolute bargain

Steff in Thailand made a short review. Personally I prefer a larger room. Which is way a booked a deluxe room (60 m2) at L:K Residence for september. 

6 minutes ago, paulvds said:

Steff in Thailand made a short review. Personally I prefer a larger room. Which is way a booked a deluxe room (60 m2) at L:K Residence for september. 

I stayed at the LK Residence in November and liked it, however at the moment it's expensive for a 20 night stay.

On 07/02/2019 at 23:03, dicky.snapples said:

I stayed at the LK Residence in November and liked it, however at the moment it's expensive for a 20 night stay.

Mate, here is a review I made of Centra.https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/273381-centra-avenue-a-lottellee-winna-review/?do=findComment&comment=3162373

On 10/02/2019 at 09:08, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Hi... yes i have previously read your review. If i do book it will be a room with balcony and it's a lot cheaper to book direct with hotel. I have emailed Centara for an update on their guest policy and it's the same policy as any other hotel, so all is good in that department!!

stayed there before security never stopped me from bringing girls to my room  and never have asked for the girls id,which can be good or bad.only thing that i did not like about the hotel ,there are alot of families staying there with kids,which can lead to some awkward moments when bringing girls back to my room

1 hour ago, electro said:

stayed there before security never stopped me from bringing girls to my room  and never have asked for the girls id,which can be good or bad.only thing that i did not like about the hotel ,there are alot of families staying there with kids,which can lead to some awkward moments when bringing girls back to my room

Really like the look of this hotel, the location is perfect. 

On 12/02/2019 at 23:09, exssucker said:

Any smoking options in the hotel?

Yes, i had seen smoking rooms previously.

Although most smoking is done in common areas, downstairs, or on the roof pool area.

What is the difference between Centra and Centara Azure (the entrance on Soi 15)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Centara Azure are a series of condo's for rent. 

No. I have stayed at those. They are called Centara Residence. I believe Azure is the hotel in the front of Soi 15 with the fishtank.

On 07/02/2019 at 12:19, dicky.snapples said:

I have been looking at the LK hotels but I have now had a look at Centra by Centara Avenue. A modern hotel with small rooms but in a great location.

If i book direct with Centara for a Deluxe Room it is only £486.04 for a 20 night stay without breakfast or £533.22 for a Premier Corner Room without breakfast.... Why so cheap, must be catch somewhere?  I have emailed them and they have confirmed that the hotel is guest friendly.

Anyone stayed at the hotel, seems to be an absolute bargain

This is a really good price. I stayed there last year in November and paid approximately the double price. 

3 hours ago, Chobaba said:

This is a really good price. I stayed there last year in November and paid approximately the double price. 

If you join the Centara hotel as a member you get 20% off all bookings. 

I wish I had booked this when i first noticed it as the price has now increased to £558.00 for 20 nights. I emailed Centara and they said the prices do change often.

10 hours ago, hioctane said:

What is the difference between Centra and Centara Azure (the entrance on Soi 15)?

These are two very different hotels. They are very close to one another (indeed there is a connecting path at the rear of the hotels). I understand that both hotels may have the same owners - they share one gym and use the same security company.

I personally rate both hotels highly. If I can get a room at the right price then I would unhesitatingly book either...my trigger price for Centra Avenue  is 1,200 and 1,400 for Centara Azure.

Here are reviews of my experience in both hotels.

https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/273381-centra-avenue-a-lottellee-winna-review/?do=findComment&comment=3162373

16 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

These are two very different hotels. They are very close to one another (indeed there is a connecting path at the rear of the hotels). I understand that both hotels may have the same owners - they share one gym and use the same security company.

I personally rate both hotels highly. If I can get a room at the right price then I would unhesitatingly book either...my trigger price for Centra Avenue  is 1,200 and 1,400 for Centara Azure.

Here are reviews of my experience in both hotels.

https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/273381-centra-avenue-a-lottellee-winna-review/?do=findComment&comment=3162373

So, Centara Azure is very close to Centra by Centara Avenue?  that's interesting. the only thing that really puts me off the Azure is that sink in the bedroom!!!!

So, Centara Azure is very close to Centra by Centara Avenue?  that's interesting. the only thing that really puts me off the Azure is that sink in the bedroom!!!!

Azure is right behind The Avenue Mall. You walk along the pool which is Centara Residence condos. Go through the little pathway at the end and you end up at Centra. Walk a little further and that it Soi Diana near LK Metro.

I think Centra has the rooftop pool correct?

40 minutes ago, hioctane said:

Azure is right behind The Avenue Mall. You walk along the pool which is Centara Residence condos. Go through the little pathway at the end and you end up at Centra. Walk a little further and that it Soi Diana near LK Metro.

I think Centra has the rooftop pool correct?

Very good description of the walkway mate.

Yes, the Centra has a small rooftop pool, with 6 sun beds. It’s quite a nice little pool and has a great view. The big pool at Azure I like too...though the water always looks grey in color, maybe to do with the tiles used.

Very good description of the walkway mate.
Yes, the Centra has a small rooftop pool, with 6 sun beds. It’s quite a nice little pool and has a great view. The big pool at Azure I like too...though the water always looks grey in color, maybe to do with the tiles used.

The big Azure pool is the one in the middle that everyone (Centra, Residence, and Azure) can use right? Are others allowed to use the rooftop Centra pool?

The sun beds in the middle get filled up quick. Except the ones in front of Azure, but it is the noisy end with kids and they hustle you for food and drinks constantly.

10 minutes ago, hioctane said:

The big Azure pool is the one in the middle that everyone (Centra, Residence, and Azure) can use right? Are others allowed to use the rooftop Centra pool?

The sun beds in the middle get filled up quick. Except the ones in front of Azure, but it is the noisy end with kids and they hustle you for food and drinks constantly.

I know that everyone uses the gym on the Centra roof,  so I imagine the roof top pool is also available to everyone. 

• 1 month later...

Do Centra resorts in general do lots of travel groups?

Does this distract from the attractiveness of the resort for the single male traveller?

Both the Centara Pattaya & Centara Azure are on my shortlist

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

30 minutes ago, Jagaar said:

Do Centra resorts in general do lots of travel groups?

Does this distract from the attractiveness of the resort for the single male traveller?

Both the Centara Pattaya & Centara Azure are on my shortlist

At the Centara Azure there are some travel groups, though in my experience not too many (Koreans when I was last there). If you want peace and quiet around the pool move towards the top end, away from the hotel...sabai. 

At Centra Avenue, I have met a few groups of Israeli lads (there is a Synagogue in the hotel), no issues to worry about at all.

I like both hotels, and if they come in at the right price, I have no hesitation in booking either.

Archived