IGNORED

Imigran tablets, where to buy?

Tarpon

A friend asked me to bring me some of these pills back home. But where in central Pattaya can I find them? And how much?

20190203_091827.jpg

9 hours ago, Tarpon said:

A friend asked me to bring me some of these pills back home. But where in central Pattaya can I find them? And how much?

Also look for 50mg sumatriptan as it's the generic version of imigran and probably cheaper

I asked for myself in the pharmacy next to Tim's.  They usually have them in stock, but had sold out. More were coming in in a day or 2. Sorry, no idea how much.

14 minutes ago, imitebee said:

I asked for myself in the pharmacy next to Tim's.  They usually have them in stock, but had sold out. More were coming in in a day or 2. Sorry, no idea how much.

Yeah, I've asked them too this morning, but they didn't have any at the moment. They cost 380 baht for a package of two usually the old lady told me.

15 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

Yeah, I've asked them too this morning, but they didn't have any at the moment. They cost 380 baht for a package of two usually the old lady told me.

Cost about €25 in Ireland ... Are they any good to your friend ? I get migraines once or twice a month .  I usually try sleep it off in a dark room with no light and TV off ,   but doesn’t work out quickly .  

I went through a period of having severe migraines a couple of times a week. Fortunately after a few years they tapered off and eventually disappeared completely. Imitrex injections was what worked for me, as long as I gave myself the shot at the first signs of a migraine. Tried the pill form, but found they were nowhere near as effective as the injection. I encourage anyone that suffers from migraines to ask your Dr. about prescribing Sumatriptan either pill or injection. No need to suffer an attack in a quiet, dark room if Sumatriptan proves effective for you.

I would also recommend giving Excedrin Migraine, or its generic a try. I found that for minor migraines this OTC medicine was effective in knocking down the migraine attack.

i used to get migraines all the time and couldn't get rid of them at all ... tried everything !

then it dawned on me .... i fucked the misses off and never had one since 

Archived