IGNORED

Soi 7 circa 2019

bfinkay

How do you guys rate soi 7 at the moment?

Last trip found it rather ordinary, good to watch the football but a lot of LB's and 6's and 7's. 

I'm also pretty new to BF's in the beer bars used to either FL's in the clubs, Soi 6 or the go-go's, whats the going price for a BF from a beer bar and do many of them on soi 7 have ST on premises?

Soi 7 still decent a few good bars there Pandoras in my opinion being one of the best.most bar fine price is 300bht.with short time 1000.there is short time rooms behind pandora bar .depends what type of guy you are 're the bars of you sit about on your own and not make any effort to interact then you won't have as much fun .personally I can start a party in empty bar with the girls killer pool with the winner being barfined lol.just hope the pig in the bar doesn't win 555

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Joey64 said:

Soi 7 still decent a few good bars there Pandoras in my opinion being one of the best.most bar fine price is 300bht.with short time 1000.there is short time rooms behind pandora bar .depends what type of guy you are 're the bars of you sit about on your own and not make any effort to interact then you won't have as much fun .personally I can start a party in empty bar with the girls killer pool with the winner being barfined lol.just hope the pig in the bar doesn't win 555

I always wondered about something like that killer pool tournament with the girls competing for a barfine, if that would work. Not sure if they'd just rather have the money hah. Perhaps if in addition to the bar fine I added a "T-shirt that says "I fucked Bill" or something similar. :Party3:

Went there in March 2018, around 12:30 am.
Walked up and down the Soi a couple of times. Saw quite a few LBs. I remember one was pretty drunk and assertive but innocent. No harm, no foul.

I wound up finding a bar to sit at for a couple of beers and people watched.
Then I went across the way to play pool with an LB. we had a couple of drinks as well. Nice gal but didn’t bf her.

I’d like try Soi 7 again, but much earlier in the evening, prime time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wondered about something like that killer pool tournament with the girls competing for a barfine, if that would work. Not sure if they'd just rather have the money hah. Perhaps if in addition to the bar fine I added a "T-shirt that says "I fucked Bill" or something similar. default_Party3.gif

Well I've also put a couple hundred bht as prize the girls love it bottom line there job can be boring if every guy just sits staring into his drink they like to have a laugh.needn't cost big money .also if they think your a fun guy you will be treated better nxt time you go in

8 minutes ago, Joey64 said:

Well I've also put a couple hundred bht as prize the girls love it bottom line there job can be boring if every guy just sits staring into his drink they like to have a laugh.needn't cost big money .also if they think your a fun guy you will be treated better nxt time you go in

That works really well since I also suck at playing pool, this way I can leverage the pool table into entertainment value without having to play! On my list of things to do now :) 

Went there in March 2018, around 12:30 am.
Walked up and down the Soi a couple of times. Saw quite a few LBs. I remember one was pretty drunk and assertive but innocent. No harm, no foul.

I wound up finding a bar to sit at for a couple of beers and people watched.
Then I went across the way to play pool with an LB. we had a couple of drinks as well. Nice gal but didn’t bf her.

I’d like try Soi 7 again, but much earlier in the evening, prime time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What time do you reckon is prime time?

• 3 weeks later...

I still like Soi 7 cause of the open beer-bars. I like to sit there and watch the girls and the customers around me. It's so relaxing. Some bars have raised the barfine-rate during the last year.The rate of Happiness Corner Bar is now 400 during highseason December/January 500, Piggy Bar 400 and 2 LD's or 600 without LD, Boomerang has the same system with or without LD for example. Happiness Corner has a shorttime room in their bar.

24 minutes ago, Wiley Coyote said:

Are there pretty girls ,good company ?

It's different every day and Pandora Bar had the best mix of girls last November.

This is Chai from Happiness Corner Bar. A nice and friendly girl with Silicone Boobs.

image.thumb.png.ab58f3f93a0bfd726e20573a5599ad1e.png

Nice looking lady !

Will try soi 7, Larry 

Cheers

Wiley Coyote

• 6 months later...

Just back from three week trip had a great time on soi 7 as always spent alot of time in pandora bar few new girls in i just had to try out and wasnt dissapointed still the best bar on soi 7

That is good news

Returning Loy Kratong

Archived