Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Are girl prices and bar fines much cheaper in Pattaya

tobeornottobe

What were you paying in Phuket?  Without even knowing that I can tell you that some will be and some won't be.  There is a huge variation in prices in Pattaya depending on the time of night and geographical area.

Beer bar....300 or 400,  gogo 800 to 2000, the 6, 300 to 400,  bamboo....freee, coconut bar ...freeeee.

Edited by keepitfun
For barfine ....girl up to you...and her

Cancelled Phuket and heading to Pattaya.  The main reason being I'm starting to run low on cash . I should be fine with my budget though . My hotel is booked and paid for and I still have 7k baht per day 

1 hour ago, tobeornottobe said:

Cancelled phuket and heading to Pattaya.  The main reason being I'm starting to run low on cash . I should be fine with my budget though . My hotel is booked and paid for and I still have 7k baht per day 

Wow, I struggle to spend anywhere near that!

• Like 1

7k per day should fine..if you only hang  arround in the normal beer bars and not drink too much every night ...my Budget usually a bit higher, but should be fine...you will miss nothing

• Like 1

7k is not that much. Depends where you get the girls from but you can spend 2-4k a day just on that.

• 1 month later...

pattaya is cheaper then bangkok and Phuket not in every aspect.(even foot massage is half the price)

bar fine is about 800 in a gogo bar , young chick always charge more but in other places the hottest girl will take from you about 50% more

12 minutes ago, holonia said:

pattaya is cheaper then bangkok and phuket not in every aspect.(even foot massage is half the price)

bar fine is about 800 in a gogo bar , young chick always charge more but in other places the hottest girl will take from you about 50% more

Very few gogo bars are 800 most 1,000 to 2,000

it start price

1 minute ago, robert said:

Very few gogo bars are 800 most 1,000 to 2,000

its start price.. from here you can go up , but in other places the start price is higher

On 26/01/2019 at 10:45, tobeornottobe said:

No I'm just giving strong consideration to cancelling phuket and going to Pattaya instead

Phuket will bankrupt you, much more expensive then pattaya, example to get around pattaya 10 baht per trip on baht bus Phuket 200 baht per trip in  tuk tuk

8 minutes ago, holonia said:

it start price

its start price.. from here you can go up , but in other places the start price is higher

On 02/02/2019 at 02:24, chris2004 said:

7k is not that much. Depends where you get the girls from but you can spend 2-4k a day just on that.

Well if you avoid the stupid bar fines and Lady drinks, just get freelancers off ThaiFriendly or badoo you will be ok, If you buy lady drinks and pay barfines you will sail through 7 k in no time at all

• Like 1

The short answer: Phuket is more expensive than pattaya. Typically, you’ll pay 30-40% more in Phuket - for the same thing in pattaya. 

The short answer: Phuket is more expensive than pattaya. Typically, you’ll pay 30-40% more in Phuket - for the same thing in pattaya. 

Short answer, incorrect. I get freelancers in Phuket from the clubs for 2k lt every night, same price as in pattaya. Some things might be more expensive, but not everything. The girl prices for gogo, freelancers or beer bars are about the same for me.

Sent from my Bosch Ascenta 24" using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Queef_Sniffer said:

1 hour ago, simplex said:

Short answer, incorrect. I get freelancers in phuket from the clubs for 2k lt every night, same price as in pattaya. Some things might be more expensive, but not everything. The girl prices for gogo, freelancers or beer bars are about the same for me.

Sent from my Bosch Ascenta 24" using Tapatalk

There is zero reason that Phuket has to cost you anymore than Pattaya.

Yes the Taxi mafia is a complete ripoff in Phuket compared to the 10 baht bus but very easy to walk in Phuket. I haven't needed to take a taxi there in years as everything is fairly close.

Food and drink basically the same price and there are many hotels in Phuket that are cheaper than Patts and are just as nice if not nicer.

There is absolutely no reason to pay a single baht more for the girls in Phuket than you do in Pattaya.  If you find yourself paying more for girls in Phuket that is your own fault.

Those that consistently pay more in Phuket need to re assess their game plain and simple.

Spend time at both places as each as their own unique qualities but your making a mistake by not going there solely because someone has  told you it is overpriced.

• Like 2

Some things that cost more in Phuket....

1.) Transportation: No 10 baht buses, and you are looking at 200baht for a tuk tuk and they do have motorbikes and maybe you have a little negotiation room but I usually dont take them. wanted to save on a 10 minute walk so asked the taxi driver if he could take me just down the street a bit and he quoted me 100 baht and I ended up paying 60 baht.   also seems to be a lot more police check points in Phuket and I've seen tons of tourist dinged for not wearing a helmet, so definitely do not try to get away with that in Phuket.  

2.) Food in general. I've seen banana pancakes in pattaya sold for usually 40-50 baht and in Phuket I've seen as high as 80 baht. Its easy to find 90 baht breakfeast deals where you get eggs and bacon in pattaya  but that is looking more like 200 baht in most  phuket food spots. 

3.) Massages, i know some good thai massage spots that are 150baht in pattaya but its hard (albeit not impossible) to find that in phuket//patong. you are looking at 200 minimum for most thai massages (although I did see a 150 but it was off beaten path quite a bit), and most likely 250-300 minimum range if you are in a heavily touristed area but you can ask for a discount. I got a 300 baht massage for 250, not that i am bragging as I am still over paying but just letting you know there is a bit of room for negotiation. 

4.) Rent// Housing. If you shop around in pattaya/jomtien you can find some incredible deals. In Phuket, especially during busy seasons, you basically gotta have roughly 1.3-1.5x the pattaya budget. 

basically everything is a little bit more expensive.... the beach is a lot nicer in Phuket... and you have some incredibly nice beaches not that far away (phi phi), although I guess pattaya has ko larn.  Another big difference is not as many sex tourist. If you tell someone you are going to pattaya they usually know what you are going for, but if you say Phuket its a little more open to what you could be doing.  If I am with a thai lady in pattaya people are probably thinking - what bar or gogo does she work at? While in Phuket, its more a tourist  feel, not catering so much specifically to sex tourist although there is still plenty of that. 

Edited by AngryBear

hotel comparison Phuket to Pattaya last 9 trips including one to come all in USD

Phuket     Pattaya

May 19                      20                 30

Nov 18                      33                  53

Apr/May 18              31                  54

Nov 17                       37                  37

June 17                      27                 34

Oct 16                         36                 43

Apr 16                         36                 35

Oct 15                         28                  37

Apr 15                         36                  49

See the trend.  In every case but one Phuket hotels were the same or less.

All not at the same place but all within 10 minutes walk of Bangla in Phuket and all around Soi 11 -13 in Pattaya

I go to Thailand during the off season so I don't have to face wild price swings on hotels

I would say all Phuket hotels were comparable in quality to where I stayed in Pattaya so pretty comparable.  The most expensive place I stayed in Pattaya was Acqua and it is a newer place so I can understand a higher price.

When I am out drinking I don't sweat a 50 baht difference in drink prices since those same differences also exist in Pattaya.  Very easy to drink on the cheap in Phuket if you want to even on Bangla as there are many places that offers deals every night just like Pattaya does.

My budget can also tolerate a 100 baht difference in food prices and I know of plenty of places in Phuket I can eat just as cheap if not cheaper than Pattaya.

IMO costs of a trip whether it in Pattaya or Phuket really has way more to do with how you go about managing your money and how you want to enjoy your time there.

Edited by j_d66

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Dude1201 said:

Can one barfine a massage girl from a massage parlor?

in normal times and as a guideline:
serious massage: normally not, only after work
naughty massage: sure. 

currently: i assume nearly everything is possible with so few customers. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 1 month later...

Compared to bkk Pattaya and Phuket is cheaper on that front but like one of the members stated depending on the situation and timing but I have taken girls in Phuket and the prices are similar to  Pattaya....

• 1 month later...

if prices are relatively similar.... is there any more attraction to go to Phuket vs pattaya for us mongering types?

What are the girls prices in gogo bars LT/ST, same as b4?

• 2 months later...
On 29/12/2020 at 17:23, Ryogasama said:

if prices are relatively similar.... is there any more attraction to go to phuket vs pattaya for us mongering types?

Cleaner air, more isolation maybe