Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel with No joiner Fee for 2 girls

kuns

Hi , can anyone recommend good hotel which allow 2 girls at same time with no joiner Fee. I will be staying alone and my budget is 2000-2500 Thb per night

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

It's been a fair few years since i've stayed there so you need to check the current situation but you used to see everything at Flipper lodge on Soi 8: Two or more girls, two guys, two ladyboys or some combination of the above.

• 2 weeks later...

maxxcity cheapest ฿ 4,085 per week does not include water, electricity and room cleaning service.

a bit away from the action but when i asked if i could take 2 ladies he responded by: sure if you want can also take 3.

Now that is a good response

For that budget you could stay in any of the hotels around soi buakhau (around 1000 to 1500 baht) and just pay the extra joiner fee if they ask (extra joiner probably 500 baht)

12 Pints in Know it all

I stay at the Canterbury Tales. It's a guest house, no reception, just take your keys with you, walk in and take back as many girls as you want to!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed at the The Classroom last month. Definitely no joiner/guest fees for one, two or more. Good location for Walking Street but still easy to get to LK Metro area and Soi 6.  This hotel is very much aimed at the pleasure rather than leisure market. See my review under "The Classroom".

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/03/2019 at 20:41, Aziany said:

Stayed at damond city place and no fee for girls. Took 2 I found on Thai Friendly no problem!

• 3 months later...
On 21/08/2019 at 09:33, The Blue-Eyed Sheikh said:

Page 10 lets you take two (or even three) girls w/o paying an extra joiner fee.

Can confirm, absolutely no problems with Page 10 ever.

Archived