Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Current prices on the Darkside

Sextouri

Hey Fellas...

I just searched for the current pricing on the dark side. If I not overlook something than the last info was on 2016.

But the pricing in the most parts of Pattaya is changing. So maby we could Pin that Topic here so we have a Thread were we can ask from time to time for the current price without making new Threads every few month.

So actually I'm interested in the today's rates... but in future this thread can be used for updates.

So what are the current Barfine, ST, LT, Drink and Lady Drink prices?

Very interested in this too.  There was a retired book writing accountant called Mobi a while back that had a bar and wrote a blog about the shenanigans of owning a bar on the dark side.  Always wanted to go, didn’t really know how to get there and crawl....thought I might need a man and a car to drag me around.

any info greatly appreciated.  Good topic

My experience is 1000bht short time 300 room.

image.png

Total newbie question but can someone explain where the darkside is and its significance? 

1 minute ago, paulalbert1980 said:

Total newbie question but can someone explain where the darkside is and its significance? 

It’s the ‘nickname’ for East Pattaya. Basically, the area the other side of Sukhumvit Rd. Not much lighting in the early days, hence the name. A number of expats live there as there have been a lot of housing developments built. Obviously, with the housing have come restaurants and a few bars.

TBH, not somewhere most of us who are on holiday need to worry about. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

The Eastern side of Sukhumvit Rd. Or the left side as you approach Pattaya.

image.png

15 hours ago, paulalbert1980 said:

Listing of darkside bars and map in this thread

On 19/01/2019 at 20:09, paulalbert1980 said:

BM Forcebwithu is your Wikipedia  for the Darkside. @forcebwithu

image.png

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 17:06, Jebb said:

My experience is 1000bht short time 300 room.

Only idiots pay more.

Archived