IGNORED

Touch up paint

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Guys, Just got back from Big C and noticed a small scratch on my car...shopping trolley? Anyway, not really big enough for a body shop job, but it’s a little to deep for scratch removers. My vehicle is a Isuzu truck in pearlescent white...what brand of touch up paint should I buy and from where?

Ta,

LW

I'd go to the Isuzu dealer. They sell little tubes of touch up paint with a tiny brush attached. And it's a perfect match.

Alternatively, there's this kit sold on eBay that is also a perfect match, and includes the clear top coat and a few applicators. Works great.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ISUZU-30ml-Car-Touchup-Paint-Repair-Kit-ANY-ISUZU-COLOUR-/221131936991

If you cannot get a genuine one from a dealer here do not bother searching over here...I bought mine on Ebay UK and a pal brought it over for me....you could always try clear nail polish to seal it first.

Archived