IGNORED

Adelphi Suites

bestmate

Stayed here in a 1 bed suite a couple of nights a few months ago. Very nice hotel, not too far a walk into soi 8. Room service requests were attended to very quickly. I like soi 8 as hardly any bars so not much traffic and quiet soi yet close to all the action. Lolitas is just round the corner! No joiner fees.

The only complaint i have was you get a key card for the lift which only allows you access to the one floor your room is in! So if you are staying with a friend and both on different floors then need to request access to additional floors if you want to go to your friends room! Here are some photos.

1 bed suite is around 4k bht and studio is 3.5k bht

http://www.adelphisuites.com

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Stopped at this place once for a coffee as i was strolling around the sois, which i love to do. It looked nice but thats not cheap!! got to admit the location is great !!! and yes lolitas is just up the soi a little bit.............or so i have been told.

Stayed here also and its very good but they've put the prices up several times due to the popularity so it's less attractive now.

I stayed at the Adelphi suites last Feb and really thought they were a stellar find. I paid $80CDN/night. Great location off of soi 8 on Sukhumvit. Walking distance to NEP and Nana skytrain. Breakfast was just acceptable. Not much variation and low-end quality. The rooms were great. New, modern and stylish. Beautiful washrooms with rainfall showers. A quiet location so sleeping was no problem. The roof pool was small, but no one used it when I was there. Only problem is now the rates are like $120CDN/night. So now beyond my budget and will probably try another new local hotel along Sukhumvit.

I've stayed there twice and I agree the place is great. The location is excellent. I booked the studio both times but the first time they 'upgraded' me to a one bedroom.

I think the studio is better. The 1 bedroom has only a few more square feet but they divide it into 2 rooms with a sitting room that is so small I never used it. The more open large studio is better. Also the 1 bedroom bathroom has a tub and shower while the studio has shower only which gives the studio a bigger bathroom overall and a bigger shower.

I find the breakfasts quite adequate and the fact they are included increases the value. I've also had a dinner there on each stay and enjoyed it.

My TG liked it both times. Overall, I think it's a great place.

• 7 months later...

I'm staying there now and it is as good as I expected. Very friendly staff, the room is good, the gym is okay and yes, the pool is quite small. It's an easy walk to Nana and Loilitas is just around the corner...I waved to the girls today from Soi 8. It's less than 150 metres from Adelphi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi,

is it better to have a room with a view on the soi 8, or other side ? thanks

My room was facing soi 8 and there was NO traffic noise. Sleep was blissful when I wasn't shagging my Rainbow 1 beauty. Hehehe...

Looks great but to expensive for me.

In Bangkok I like to budjet for 2000 Baht max per night for my room.

• 3 weeks later...

There is no Wifi in the rooms at the Adelphi. You plug in a high speed line. It is free and the speed is fine.

• 1 year later...

Stayed here in a 1 bed suite a couple of nights a few months ago. Very nice hotel, not too far a walk into soi 8. Room service requests were attended to very quickly. I like soi 8 as hardly any bars so not much traffic and quiet soi yet close to all the action. Lolitas is just round the corner! No joiner fees.

The only complaint i have was you get a key card for the lift which only allows you access to the one floor your room is in! So if you are staying with a friend and both on different floors then need to request access to additional floors if you want to go to your friends room! Here are some photos.

1 bed suite is around 4k bht and studio is 3.5k bht

http://www.adelphisuites.com

How much is this hotel now November 2010 ????

Looks spot on & quality.

I have read many good reports about this hotel.

Thanks for the report & pics Bestmate.

:001_Thank_You5:

• 1 month later...

Stayed there in November for a few nights, top hotel upgraded me to the 1 bedroom suite as the booked room was not available. Also very close to Aviva massage and lolitas. This time staying at Majestic Suites as didn't really make use of the extra space last time and also the hotels about 10 minutes from Nana Plaza

Edited by jasd

• 6 months later...

sounds interesting...any info regarding the surroundings of the hotel? what is nearby and in walking distance with regards to shops, restaurants, bars, discos, massage parlors, ... ?

sounds interesting...any info regarding the surroundings of the hotel? what is nearby and in walking distance with regards to shops, restaurants, bars, discos, massage parlors, ... ?

Plenty near by, there is a handful of bars on Soi 8, Nana BTS station entrance is nearly right at the entrance to the soi. Lolita's (BJ bar) is on a near-by sub soi. That same sub-soi connects you to Soi 6, and then onto Soi 4 which is the Nana area with beer bars and of course Nana entertainment complex. There are a few massage shops on the soi, and Aviva (knock shop massage) is on another sub-soi of soi 8. There are some small places to get food on the soi, along with Via Vai (Italian), Soi 8 Pub (Pub food), and Kinnaree (Thai food). And as for clubs/discos, Bed Club, Q bar, and Climax are all on Soi 11 wich is directly accross Sukhumvit from Soi 8, and Insomnia is just up the road a bit near Soi 12.

Plenty near by, there is a handful of bars on Soi 8, Nana BTS station entrance is nearly right at the entrance to the soi. Lolita's (BJ bar) is on a near-by sub soi. That same sub-soi connects you to Soi 6, and then onto Soi 4 which is the Nana area with beer bars and of course Nana entertainment complex. There are a few massage shops on the soi, and Aviva (knock shop massage) is on another sub-soi of soi 8. There are some small places to get food on the soi, along with Via Vai (Italian), Soi 8 Pub (Pub food), and Kinnaree (Thai food). And as for clubs/discos, Bed Club, Q bar, and Climax are all on Soi 11 wich is directly accross Sukhumvit from Soi 8, and Insomnia is just up the road a bit near Soi 12.

Thanks IBF that info is most helpful & will help me in the future when thinking of booking his hotel.

:001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

mate, thanks for the info

Great rooms but a bit over my budget with 4k.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Great rooms but a bit over my budget with 4k.

About 2500 baht with Agoda.