IGNORED

Finnair experience

newbee09

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with travelling with Finnair from Helsinki to Bangkok please?

I normally I travel with Thai airways from Copenhagen but the tickets at Finnair is cheap and the flight times + layover seems decent with Finnair so consider changing to fly with them but would like to hear what other peoples experience is please.

I love Bare Breasts and Cunt In Pattaya - ℹ️ 😍 🥧

I've flown with Finnair to Bangkok a couple of times. Decent service, fairly new planes and no delays so far. Cheap tickets and flight time the reason for me.

Flown once with them, no complaints, all flights on time, decent flight times too. Helsinki airport is easy to navigate too as its not massive, in fact Finnair is currently the cheapest fare for my planned trip this year, so might be going with them again if nothing cheaper comes up.

Flown nearly everytime with Finnair (more than 15), being a finn and having direct Hel-BKK is something others can compete with.

Flight's with layover usually same price or nearly, so best option for me.

They are now testing policy that no alcoholic drinks are served for free until 31.3.2019 , if that is issue to someone.

thank you guys.

Question the service onboard how is that?

Like food, and drink service. Is it included in the ticket like with Thai and Qatar?

How are the planes compared to Qatar and thai if you know

I love Bare Breasts and Cunt In Pattaya - ℹ️ 😍 🥧

22 minutes ago, newbee09 said:

thank you guys.

Question the service onboard how is that?

Like food, and drink service. Is it included in the ticket like with Thai and Qatar?

How are the planes compared to Qatar and thai if you know

Currently food and soft-drinks are included to ticket, later if they revert to old practise, 1 alcoholic drink included with food. 

Food is i belive pretty standard airplane food

Ofcourse you can buy more, if you wish to

They use Airbus 350 for the route, modern and quiet.

Can't compare to others, since i don't have much of experience of others

I've done three return trips to BKK via Helsinki in the last 26 months or so on FinnAir; they are an excellent airline.

You can get cheap business upgrades too between Helsinki and Bangkok for €500 or less.

A350s modern, comfortable and spacious in 3-3-3, service efficient and food etc in economy is very acceptable. Only possible downside is their lack of inflight entertainment in comparison to some other carriers but then how many movies etc can you really watch.

On 07/01/2019 at 20:10, Hattis said:

Flown nearly everytime with Finnair (more than 15), being a finn and having direct Hel-BKK is something others can compete with.

Flight's with layover usually same price or nearly, so best option for me.

They are now testing policy that no alcoholic drinks are served for free until 31.3.2019 , if that is issue to someone.

That's why they're cheap no alcohol, you want to be spaced out to forget your in the middle seat.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Archived