Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit

vegasxdm

Does anyone have any experience at this hotel? I am looking for a luxury place for a few nights that is ok with guests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues, no dropping off ID cards, and bar Su downstairs on street level has older mid 30s freelance girls. 

• Like 2

Good location.  Has an attached walkway to cross Suk to get to Cowboy...

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Good location.  Has an attached walkway to cross Suk to get to Cowboy...

That’s one of the things that attracted me.

Thanks for the info

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vegasxdm said:

That’s one of the things that attracted me

The breakfast is fantastic also! 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Sheraton is a twenty years old + hotel. Sofitel, Pullman, or the brand new Hyatt Regency may be better choice if you are looking for luxury place to stay.

Edited by matrix123

7 hours ago, matrix123 said:

Sheraton is a twenty years old + hotel. Sofitel, Pullman, or the brand new Hyatt Regency may be better choice if you are looking for luxury place to stay.

I've never personally stayed at Sheraton so I can't compare to other hotels. But as BM matrix 123 say's Sofitel Suk and Hyatt Regency may well be better options. 

I stayed at Sofitel Suk in club room December '17. Very good.

Hyatt Regency already booked for early March '19, and confirmed via email guest friendly. Took advantage of their opening offer, 20% discounted. I believe Hyatt will have their own direct access to the Skytrain.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Bumping this thread!

@vegasxdm - did you end up staying there?

I'm looking at it for my trip next February, as it gets GREAT reviews (higher-rated by customer on Marriott's website that the more expensive St Regis, although both are the same # of Marriott points per night).

I have a free Marriott night certificate that I will be looking to cash out, and possibly some Marriott points. 

I have a ton of Marriott points, and, with the Pattaya Marriott changing to Avani years ago, have been looking for somewhere to spend them.

I saw an old review of the Sheraton (maybe 4 or 5 years ago), and the pool looked fantastic! 

• Like 2

@Roadglide stayed there on his last trip report and posted a lot of nice few pics and info about it. he was VERY happy with it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

On 08/08/2019 at 17:45, petehoax said:

@Roadglide stayed there on his last trip report and posted a lot of nice few pics and info about it. he was VERY happy with it. 

I am SUCH a forgetful moron -- I actually POSTED in RG's TR about how I needed to put the Sheraton "on my list"

Maybe this is why I should actually MAKE a damn list!  55555

• 3 weeks later...

Great place, was a member of there gym for a year, can also acces pool if you have a membership, the rooms are realy nice too, and no problem with guest 

• Like 1

On 07/01/2019 at 06:19, matrix123 said:

Have you stayed at both properties? 

• 5 months later...