IGNORED

Anyone else been autosubcribed to Pattayatalk?

Scuba+

Evelpenevil started a thread and somehow I've been auto subscribed even though I've never heard of this forum5d7fbebd149e42c082374494bccd5861.jpg861ad900eb8bed853e2540e2ea755a83.jpg

No connection to us whatsoever - maybe ask Tapatalk.

We obviously know this forum but its a rival so there is no collusion whatsoever. Its the oldest Pattaya forum - started well before we did. Looking at your screenshot its a "suggestion" from Tapatalk.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Worth joining both...... pattaya talk is a lot quieter, far fewer posts but worth checking out every so often...... 

Evelpenevil started a thread and somehow I've been auto subscribed even though I've never heard of this forum5d7fbebd149e42c082374494bccd5861.jpg861ad900eb8bed853e2540e2ea755a83.jpg

Just very weird I'm autosubcribed when i haven't subscribed, doesn't happen with other forums, never before. I doubt its Tapatalk. So no hacking of bm details hopefully

Stop using Tapatalk.

They’ve seen you use one Pattaya forum so are suggested others. I assume you can change this in Settings but as I don’t use Tapatalk I can’t tell you how.

It’s absolutely nothing to do with this forum.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Stop using Tapatalk.
They’ve seen you use one Pattaya forum so are suggested others. I assume you can change this in Settings but as I don’t use Tapatalk I can’t tell you how.
It’s absolutely nothing to do with this forum.
Nothing in settings to suggest i get subscribed to threads in other forums automatically.

I prefer Tapatalk, maybe it will sort itself out in a few days

I’m pretty sure Evil is a member of a few things and posts reviews in all of them. You may have clicked something or got directed to one of the other forums through that. It’s entirely down to Tapatalk though.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

2 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

Nothing in settings to suggest i get subscribed to threads in other forums automatically.

I prefer Tapatalk, maybe it will sort itself out in a few days

Tapatalk could be like Facebook, it analyses what you look at and them makes suggestions based on your content maybe?

Archived