Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel for couple that may bring a girl back

KiwiScottie

Hi, looking for recommendations , 

Where its welcome, and hopefully no extra charge , or not too much if they do charge extra,  

Prefer around the 4 star, pool a must 

Used to stay LK Empress where you get get the girls  in without a lot of fuss , but the hotel itself seems to be going downhill which is a shame , was good a few years back 

I was looking at baraquda , but read elsewhere they charge $1700 for extra girl , that seems way over the top 

Cheers 

Hi, looking for recommendations , 
Where its welcome, and hopefully no extra charge , or not too much if they do charge extra,  
Prefer around the 4 star, pool a must 
Used to stay LK Empress where you get get the girls  in without a lot of fuss , but the hotel itself seems to be going downhill which is a shame , was good a few years back 
I was looking at baraquda , but read elsewhere they charge $1700 for extra girl , that seems way over the top 
Cheers 

$1700 for extra girl, that’s 54400 bhat joiner fee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, boob_kook said:

Baraquda charges Baht 1700/girl if more than 1 joiner. 

I emailed them , they said if a couple are staying in a room and bring back a visitor  , no charge if not sleeping overnight , 

My take , ok for short time , you will be charged if she leaves in the morning 

Perhaps a decent condo in VT6? Took multiple ladies back on multiple nights recently with the only reaction from security being a nod with a knowing smile ... when I took the LLT back at the end of the trip I got a few "Why?" indications from security with one time him holding up 1 finger when she turned her back 555

2 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

Perhaps a decent condo in VT6? Took multiple ladies back on multiple nights recently with the only reaction from security being a nod with a knowing smile ... when I took the LLT back at the end of the trip I got a few "Why?" indications from security with one time him holding up 1 finger when she turned her back 555

I was looking at this place , never stayed there , what are the rest of the facilities like ? cheers 

16 minutes ago, KiwiScottie said:

I was looking at this place , never stayed there , what are the rest of the facilities like ? cheers 

Christmas trip was my first time (was supposed to be for a week then off to Bkk and places further afield but ended up extending 3 or 4 times and spent the whole three weeks!) I tend not to bother with things like breakfast etc. and I don't use the pool so specifics I can't help with. Pool:

I "think" facilities are pretty basic (understatement) but there's a few shops, laundries, massage parlours on the first floor, you're right next to Central so good for shopping, cinema, restaurants but best of all is position IMO, go out one side you have bhat buses heading north to Soi 6 etc. go out the other you're on beach road and bhat buses to WS. Head across the road (2nd road) and you're in Soi Made in Thailand and a 10 minute walk to Soi Bukhao.

Edit: Free car parking also comes in handy if you are inclined to hire a car (last few trips before I stayed in VT6 I stayed on South Pattaya road opposite Tukom; major pain in the arse with parking and had to pick up the car from a market in Soi Bakau), depending on the condo you may have to pay for daily housekeeping (condo I stayed it was in the price) and you have a kitchen if you want to rustle up something or get the Thai girl to cook real Thai food (although it's not that convenient having to buy all the spices, sauces etc.).

Archived