IGNORED

Dynasty Inn Bangkok Nana Plaza Hotel Review

17hrs2freedom

Nice review.... I concur...have stayed there many times , always in the "new" building at the rear.  Really can't beat the price for what it has to offer. 

Older hotel , but well maintained .  Restaurant is excellent and very reasonably priced.  Outside seating is great for a few beers and people watching.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

"Double dog dare" lol. I just watched "A Christmas Story" again and that's the only place I've heard the term used (they used the triple dog dare to get the kid to lick the frozen pole).  Thanks for the review, a very nice way to get an idea about the rooms there. I used to stay at the Dynasty Grand (e?) back when it was first built and it was quite decent.

On 01/01/2019 at 00:56, big shooter said:

"Double dog dare" lol. I just watched "A Christmas Story" again and that's the only place I've heard the term used (they used the triple dog dare to get the kid to lick the frozen pole).  Thanks for the review, a very nice way to get an idea about the rooms there. I used to stay at the Dynasty Grand (e?) back when it was first built and it was quite decent.

Such a great classic.

565218-warner_home_video.jpg

• Like 1

how is the security?  I mean would one have to worry about leaving valuable stuff in the room (cameras, laptop, etc) ?  the rooms look bigger than majestic suites so that's a +++

12 hours ago, rainman333 said:

how is the security?  I mean would one have to worry about leaving valuable stuff in the room (cameras, laptop, etc) ?  the rooms look bigger than Majestic Suites so that's a +++

I stayed at Dynasty Inn in both bulidings. Both had digital combos, the one in the rear had it tucked away in a closet- the building in the video, had one out in the open.

There was always a security guard at the rear building. I know the hotel requires friends to leave their ID at the desk, but I doubt that security guard has anything to do with it.

I dont think I would ever leave a laptop unattended in any hotel in Thailand. If it doesn't fit it the safe, I don't bring it. 

Edited by 17hrs2freedom

• 6 months later...

I'm staying at The Dynasty Inn atm, and I'm very happy with it. But! Earlier you could use the swimming pool at their sister hotel around the corner Dynasty Grande for free, nowadays they'll charge you 500 baht.

• 2 years later...

🙋‍♂️Hi

Dynasty Inn for lease.

(pix taken last week)

1773649684_DYNASTYINNFORLEASERD1.thumb.jpg.f0d47b9cd4d6aafbc68eca2586cfa654.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 4 months later...

🙋‍♂️Hi there.

Breaking news.

Dynasty Inn reopen today. (Bangkok)

Here's what you need to know.

Same name.

Same hotel group. (Dawin, Dynasty grande)

Daily rates (only) :

Old building (Front) - 1,280

New building (Back) - 1,580

BTW :

Restaurant - No longer exist.

Outside bar - Not in service yet.

DYNASTYINN01.thumb.jpg.48ce6bbfd7384a033755dc8f9266867c.jpgDYNASTYINN02.thumb.jpg.a2de5de8b48ca1d64da6b772a2960a16.jpg

• Like 3