Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BBBJ: Bareback Blowjob health and saftey

IsItWhatItIs

When I was in Pattaya it seemed like it was strange for me to request wearing a condom from getting blowjobs. I was taught that BBBJ have a risk of Herpes/Syphillis/UTI. Personally I'm a fucking pussy and worry over every little thing but is it even worth worrying about the dangers of BBBJ due to the low risk of infection + ease of treatment with antibiotics. (This is assuming I only have sex with girls from reputable establishments like beer bars/agogos and not BR/LBs) Does anyone have any empirical or anecdotal data that they can share with me of BBBJs?

Oral-Sex-Table-v3.png

Our’s is a hobby that has it’s risks attached to it, as the transfer of bodily fluids is a big part of it.

If anyone’s worried about BBBJ , maybe P4P isn’t for them ....... personally I’m more worried about crossing 2nd road and getting to the other side in one piece.

You flew all the way from America and you worry about that shit. Did you cross the road in pattaya, walk on a sidewalk, catch a motorbike taxi or baht bus. If you survived all that then you should be right with BBBJ.

If BBBJ was fatal pattaya addicts would have no members left

12 Pints in Know it all

1 hour ago, IsItWhatItIs said:

When I was in Pattaya it seemed like it was strange for me to request wearing a condom from getting blowjobs. I was taught that BBBJ have a risk of Herpes/Syphillis/UTI. Personally I'm a fucking pussy and worry over every little thing but is it even worth worrying about the dangers of BBBJ due to the low risk of infection + ease of treatment with antibiotics. (This is assuming I only have sex with girls from reputable establishments like beer bars/agogos and not BR/LBs) Does anyone have any empirical or anecdotal data that they can share with me of BBBJs?

Oral-Sex-Table-v3.png

Oh man. You won't survive this monger world. 

I take it you don't lick pussy, or nibble on her chocolate Highway 

2 hours ago, IsItWhatItIs said:

Does anyone have any empirical or anecdotal data that they can share with me of BBBJs?

Anecdotally, I've had 100's of BBBJ's and to my knowledge haven't caught anything (though maybe I'm asymptomatic)? I don't doubt the stories mongers have posted where they have caught something though. So I'm not going to be surprised if I do one day, but hardly a life changing event if it happens.

You`ll be fine, thing is with stuff like this is that for every person who is unlucky and does catch something, there are literally hundreds who never cop a thing.Theres nothing wrong with being concerned and you make your own informed choices, but read too much about it and your mind runs riot.

Yes, you should probably stick to this method....

... although I can't tell you where to get the headgear. Maybe amazon?

:P

If you feel that it's not worth the risk, play it safe. Many guys don't wrap up, even for other stuff. Personally, I think a bbbj is worth the risk. That being said, I've had girls wrap it for a cbj, in which case I smile and accept it. I'm not going to insist on a bbbj, maybe they know something I don't, and are doing it for my benefit.

SN7tukw.gif

Oral-Sex-Table-v3.png
Is receiving or giving rimming will be more risky? I think there is difference of possibility to catch something ,if it meaning giving rimming the chance is high.

21 hours ago, haakiim said:
On 18/12/2018 at 07:47, IsItWhatItIs said:

Oral-Sex-Table-v3.png

Is receiving or giving rimming will be more risky? I think there is difference of possibility to catch something ,if it meaning giving rimming the chance is high.

As long as they dont have an arsehole like an HP sauce bottle top im fine with it, its more an hygiene thing rather than an STD thing for me.

• 1 month later...

Anecdotal evidence, but the only time I've ever got an STD (gonorrhea) was from a non working girl in Singapore, just before my trip to Patts. We didn't even have sex (whiskey dick), just a bit of unprotected 69 . Many females can be asymptomatic - meaning they wouldn't even know that they had it if the never tested for it. I was freaking the fuck out cause it was uncomfortable to pee and there was discharge. Just got a shot in the bum from some clinic and some antibiotics and symptoms cleared in 2 days but didn't partake in any further things for 7 days and retested. Needless to say that was a shit start to my holiday.

If you haven't had sex with many partners in your life you should consider Gardasil 9 vaccination before you start banging hookers. In any case, I get tested every 6 months, especially because of the risk of  not noticing syphilis.  

1 hour ago, Irenicus said:

If you haven't had sex with many partners in your life you should consider Gardasil 9 vaccination before you start banging hookers. In any case, I get tested every 6 months, especially because of the risk of  not noticing syphilis.  

thats the same thing as the HPV vaccine right? I think I got it a long time ago.

Anyways I just finished my trip a few days ago. I had CBJ and BBBJ. Honestly I can't even tell the difference between the two I never finished from just a BJ yet. What I found out is that Thai girls prefer BBBJ and sometimes will flat out rejet CBJ because they don't like the taste of the condom or the taste of their vagina; whereas in South America I find it's the oppisite and some girls prefer CBJ to BBBJ if given the choice. That being said I dont think Thai girls are that great at blowjobs they just nibble on the head, and I'm not gonna to skullfuck them. 

When I started having sex I would always just ask for BJ after shower. Now that I have more experience I just go shower -> foreplay -> sex with barely any BJ action.

Archived