IGNORED

Are the mods aware of this current issue?

Scuba+

Yes it has been reported. we are receiving a lot of email.

I have not experienced to issue myself as ......yet.

So if you are able to create a topic and post is the problem over for you?

Can you be specific what is happening 

If you guys look at new content, you will see that there are very few new posts over the last 24 hours. This should tell you something is wrong and it has been like this for about 24 hours.

Not sure if the issue has just been fixed, but I browsed to the Board/Forum issues thread and tried to enter a new topic and that worked. So I went to reproduce the error I have been getting all day, and it now worked.

Just now, rhodie said:

Not sure if the issue has just been fixed, but I browsed to the Board/Forum issues thread and tried to enter a new topic and that worked. So I went to reproduce the error I have been getting all day, and it now worked.

We believe it is fixed now. Fingers crossed. :)

seems ok now, looks like only mods could reply/create posts, hence all latest posts yesterday were mods/admins, looked like a permissions thing

Just now, Harry Brown said:

We believe it is fixed now. Fingers crossed. :)

Cheers. Looks like it. :)

Just now, rope-a-dope said:

seems ok now, looks like only mods could reply/create posts, hence all latest posts yesterday were mods/admins, looked like a permissions thing

You are a genius. We all get upgraded to mods or even admins, then the forum is working finally for all flawlessly 555

Just now, ZRHuser said:

You are a genius. We all get upgraded to mods or even admins, then the forum is working finally for all flawlessly 555

Some mods were affected as well. lol.

I am currently locked out of the advance members section. Don’t know if my problems are related to the current issues with the site. If that’s not the case perhaps I have been summoned before ‘Jenny’ :P

It looks fixed for me today after 2 days of no access.

Just now, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I am currently locked out of the advance members section. Don’t know if my problems are related to the current issues with the site. If that’s not the case perhaps I have been summoned before ‘Jenny’ :P

It will be current tech issues with the forum. Most BM's are saying it's fixed?

Just now, Harry Brown said:

It will be current tech issues with the forum. Most BM's are saying it's fixed?

I'm guessing the index pages are one one server and the posts are on a different server? Likely routing issues.

I am currently locked out of the advance members section. Don’t know if my problems are related to the current issues with the site. If that’s not the case perhaps I have been summoned before ‘Jenny’ [emoji14]
I've just tried an Advanced member thread and accessed it ok

33 minutes ago, ZRHuser said:

Yeah...something like that.

Just now, Danolo said:

I miss the TOP button.

just click the "unread content" link at the bottom of the page.

On 12/12/2018 at 07:13, Harry Brown said:

Some functions are switched off. while maintenance is being done. 

Good to see things working again. I see the button for return to top of page is back. MIA still are post #'s though.

8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Good to see things working again. I see the button for return to top of page is back. MIA still are post #'s though.

I think they are slowly switching things back on and then see what happens. if all ok then another thing gets switched back on.

Archived