IGNORED

Baywalk Residence?

hotfunguy

Saw The Baywalk Residence advertised. Have not heard of this hotel.

Reads that it is in a quiet side street just off  Beach Rd and 5 minutes walk from Walking Street.

Reasonably priced for that position with rooms at 39sqm.

Has anyone stayed here and if so could you please give me a review?

There appears to be no mention of it here on PA.

Thanks.

I recall reading a trip report from the last year, a board member that stayed there. It was all good. I can't recall the BM's handle..

hi hotfunguy

I stayed 4 nights in this hotel during my recent Nov-dec trip, and IMO this is best value for money hotel in that area. I stayed in Noveno studio Room on 2nd floor and here are few thing i can highlight.

> quite spacious room with decent interior, though the furniture seems bit old but it did not bother me. Room had all the standard stuff like a safe, kettle, fridge, complementary water, toilet essentials.

> my room had a sliding door in bathroom, which don't get locked from any side, so you can sneak in when your mate is taking shower :D

> rooftop restaurant has great view, breakfast is decent but not the best.  

> i had issues with the AC remote and had to ask reception to change batteries almost everyday (It worked for a while then stopped always).

> the room has an adjacent alley with some small shops, so if you open the balcony window you hear loud music from there, sometimes you dont like that. So for me having balcony was useless if i cant sit and enjoy there. 

though some caveats, my stay was comfortable. the location is superb, right on the  beach road & 2nd road within 1-2 minute walk. the Dragon massage was just beside my hotel and they had a super nice girl 'Nina' I  could call her from my balcony and she will be in room within minutes:D . 

The hotel has long corridors and the walk of shame is little longer, but i didnt care as I am in pattaya to enjoy my holidays and not to worry about who is watching me. I paid ~$35 per night including breakfast and overall happy with the stay here. 

hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've booked this hotel for August.  The breakfast added £3 to the price - worth it?  I'm staynig for 10 nights so if its crap, it'd be a waste of money.

I was there last summer and I didn´t like at all. My room was a bit old and at night there was noise from the street in the back. The good is that it has balcony and it is very close to Walking Street. And you only have to cross the road and you can see the freelance of beach road.

I´m not going to repeat this year in this site, though is very guest friendly. They even don´t ask for id card to your company....

Archived