IGNORED

Any bars do Ulster Frys

ricardobucky

Anyone know of any bars which do Ulster Frys, Soda bread, Potatoe bread etc.

Think i might bring some soda and potatoe breads with me next trip and get one of the cafes to cook, that is if i cant find somewhere doing the good old Ulster Fry.

Anyone know of any bars which do Ulster Frys, Soda bread, Potatoe bread etc.

Think i might bring some soda and potatoe breads with me next trip and get one of the cafes to cook, that is if i cant find somewhere doing the good old Ulster Fry.

There aren't many, even Shenanigans don't do soda or potato bread. But it can be found :)

Pat's Pies in Soi 3 do what they call a full Irish Breakfast with Irish sausage and potato bread. I couldn't say how authentic it was but I enjoyed it and the potato bread was great.

Even better was Molly Malones, in the middle of Walking Street. The big pub breakfast includes soda bread, black pudding, sausage, hash browns, mushrooms, bacon, grilled tomato & baked beans. It's not cheap at 250 baht, but with a free tea or coffee thrown in it's a huge fry up and not to be missed.

But in my opinion the Pig & Whistle (Soi 7) is still the best breakfast in Pattaya (Full english). It doesn't have the soda bread or the potato bread, but their fried bread is very good and the quality of the sausages, bacon & mushrooms is as good as it gets.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

Great Irish Brekkie at Googies in Soi Day Night - huge Irish but the chef is an Eire guy not Ulster so not sure if thats the same.

BTW dont wink at the waitresses LOL

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!