IGNORED

Football tickets

keverton

Does anybody know if I can get tickets for thailand v Malaysia an where in pattaya,I've looked online but all the tickets are through  agents and I don't want to give my bank details to a possible rip off site,thanks.   Ps  apologies if you have seen this post on a different page because I posted it earlier then realised I should have posted on the sports page.

KUALA LUMPUR: All 80,000 tickets for the AFF Suzuki 2018 Cup semi-final clash between Malaysia and Thailand on Dec 1 at the Bukit Jalil National Stadium have been sold.

According to the Football Association of Malaysia (FAM), tickets sold over the counter at the National Stadium which opened at 10am were sold out within three hours.

It added that tickets sold at selected branches such as Al-Ikhsan Sports and Football Republic were also sold out.

The total also includes 40,000 tickets made available online earlier.

https://www.nst.com.my/sports/football/2018/11/435864/aff-suzuki-cup-80000-tickets-malaysia-v-thailand-match-sold-out

Next match Wed 5 Dec, act quick or the tickets will be gone faster that a TG can down a LD.

Archived