Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Incompetent Navy Seals and cover ups by the Government

Stripwet

All this attention the kids and coach are getting now is amazing when considering "Why were they in the Cave?". No one seems to mention the signs at the entrance to the cave;

DO NOT ENTER
DANGEROUS TO ENTER
YOU ARE A CLOWN IF YOU ENTER

Ah, the Land Of Smirks. They just make it up as they go along like they do in the kiddies playground. Interesting thing about this playground is some of the kiddies have guns and when they get cranky ................

So I will go out today and when I meet a local I will do my silly little playground smile and bob of the head to convey the message "I am not cranky and I sure as shit hope you are not cranky either".

Cheers,

Mark

Mark (Always Bar4)

Archived