IGNORED

Villa Market is now on the Dark Side (sort of)

Wolf Cat

For those living on the OS, Villa Market has opened a second shop almost on the DS.  In the new shopping plaza on the east side of Sukhumvit, a few hundreds meters north of the Sukhumvit/Soi Siam Country Club intersection there is now a 2nd Villa Market and a KFC, Starbucks and Watsons drug store.  I went in yesterday and for me, it has a better selection of import foods than Eastiny and Topps. 

Seems the Dark Side is starting to get brighter.

Cheers

Noticed a sign next it to Ban Rot Fai school so assume there must be access from the small soi that runs parallel to the railway road that joins SSCC Road at the Railway junction - not tried it as we weren’t heading back to the DS but it is bugger get to if you have to  go via Suk.

Went today, came up the railway road to scc then took the road just to the left of the railway road there are a few signs on the wall for villa, i took the first road to the left i could see the suk. I was then about 20 or 30 yards on the suk. To the signs for kfc then turn in to the shopping plaza.

Archived