IGNORED

I think she's mad ...

PartyHardy

Any of you guys can try and decipher this long angry rant

อ้าวววว บ้าป่ะเนี่ยะ มาทำให้งง แล้วก็ไม่อธิบายยย

เธอเป้นแฟน ตาคนนี้เหรอ แล้วเค้ามาเล่นเว็บนี้ใช่ป่

Travel, Alcohol, Girls, Gym

w1370i.jpg

another....i can't do the edit for some reasons. it scrambles up the thai script badly

งั้นเราจะบอกเธอว่า เธอไปสมัครใหม่ดิ

สมัครเป็นของผู้หญิงไง หล่ะ เธอจะได้เจอเพื่อนผู้ชาย เธอมาสมัครประวัตผู้ชายเธอก

w1370i.jpg

Oh you THINK she's mad?

She's mad.

lol...just read the second paragraph of first post...

it will straighten everything out. some of these girls are nitpicky but i'm just relying on them to help me with thai. this one is a bit humorous because i just something simple. maybe i say it wrong in thai and i get a whole barrage of Thai script I can barely read :GoldenSmile1:

w1370i.jpg

You can read and speak thai?

You can read and speak thai?

Can't you? :D

I can read the bits of it that make sense, there are a lot of mistakes and double letters. A lot of the sentences do not seem to be connected in any way that makes sense, things like "I've seen a woman's eyes" and "It would be good if you applied again". I'm not going to translate it all, sorry. life's too short. Perhaps there's method in her madness somewhere? :D

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I can read the bits of it that make sense, there are a lot of mistakes and double letters. A lot of the sentences do not seem to be connected in any way that makes sense, things like "I've seen a woman's eyes" and "It would be good if you applied again". I'm not going to translate it all, sorry. life's too short. Perhaps there's method in her madness somewhere? :D

haha...the "Block" and "Remove Contact" is just a mouse click away and life is good again.

w1370i.jpg

I can read the bits of it that make sense, there are a lot of mistakes and double letters. A lot of the sentences do not seem to be connected in any way that makes sense, things like "I've seen a woman's eyes" and "It would be good if you applied again". I'm not going to translate it all, sorry. life's too short. Perhaps there's method in her madness somewhere? :wacko:

Funny enough, I sent it to a close friend of mine on MSN and she said it was hard to translate into English let alone in Thai. :GoldenSmile1:

Here is the bits that she sent back to me in no particular order LOL :i guess they are girls talking about meeting friends on internet not in person, but leave your profile in the website and friends can find you and vice versa haha, i am not sure just guess. (my friends exact words) one girl comment on a picture of another girl and wonder if he is her bf or her enemy ?? sorry ka bad translation. maybe all wrong. (MY FRIENDS WORDS)

Hope this helps with the Dr's. :)

Good Luck!!

Edited by sonic692

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Funny enough, I sent it to a close friend of mine on MSN and she said it was hard to translate into English let alone in Thai. :GoldenSmile1:

Here is the bits that she sent back to me in no particular order LOL :i guess they are girls talking about meeting friends on internet not in person, but leave your profile in the website and friends can find you and vice versa haha, i am not sure just guess. (my friends exact words) one girl comment on a picture of another girl and wonder if he is her bf or her enemy ?? sorry ka bad translation. maybe all wrong. (MY FRIENDS WORDS)

Hope this helps with the Dr's. :wacko:

Good Luck!!

I used the thai 2 english translator and it doesn't say much. Maybe she just has issues.

Learning to read Thai with no formal instruction will be a quite difficult side hobby of mine.

w1370i.jpg

I used the thai 2 english translator and it doesn't say much. Maybe she just has issues.

Learning to read Thai with no formal instruction will be a quite difficult side hobby of mine.

You can say that again mate LOL :GoldenSmile1:

Well at least it gives you some idea as to what may of been said.

Happy days!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

i also tried too read it with a translation offcourse, she is mad that is for sure.

''you can piss off with your backpack, don't call me, if you see me do not even say hello''

something like that, what did you do?????

Any of you guys can try and decipher this long angry rant

อ้าวววว บ้าป่ะเนี่ยะ มาทำให้งง แล้วก็ไม่อธิบายยย.

Ahhhh You crazy? you made me get confused and dont explan to me.

เธอเป้นแฟน ตาคนนี้เหรอ แล้วเค้ามาเล่นเว็บนี้ใช่ป่

Edited by tan

another....i can't do the edit for some reasons. it scrambles up the thai script badly

i want to advice you to try sign up for your new account. and make it with female if you want to know the men. Dont register with male and than you get alot of women arund you. try agian and hope you find new friends.

would love to help but i'm not really good enough yet to give a proper translation i.e. not a dictionary copy and paste.

but the jist is she's pissed at something

Edited by herds