IGNORED

Taxi Share on 17-Jan

rogerman

Any BM's at arriving at Bkk airport, around 6.4pm, or on the same flight and want to share a taxi down to Pattaya ?

PM if interested.

Cheers

As I stated in another thread...Chances of finding a taxi share here on PA might be slow BUT, if you printed it out on a 8.5 x 11" peice of paper and walk once down the isle of the Airplane just prior to landing Im sure someone will take u up on it. Hell , you might find 2 people willing to share. Once found a Ride-Share the same way as he walked down the isle of the plane. A large portion of te filght is probally headed down that way anyhow.

U might gets some stares but so what...It gets the job done.

Make it in large print. Keep it simple.

Loking for someone

to Share Taxi Ride

into Pattaya??????

you can usually tell whos goin to patts on the plane,just speak to them,i found four lads not together but two of them were goin for the bus

so me and the other bloke shared a taxi500bht each happy days

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

hi Rogerman

dirtyden here buddy, i am on the same flight as you, i leave manchetser on the fri morning and catch the conection in AB. aririve around 07 am in bkk

i was going to get the bus to pattaya but are well happy to share a taxi, just came on line to check the thred ref bus's

i will give u a bell mate, we can meet up in ab and grap a beer or water,,,

laters

dirtyden

hi Rogerman

dirtyden here buddy, i am on the same flight as you, i leave manchetser on the fri morning and catch the conection in AB. aririve around 07 am in bkk

i was going to get the bus to pattaya but are well happy to share a taxi, just came on line to check the thred ref bus's

i will give u a bell mate, we can meet up in ab and grap a beer or water,,,

laters

dirtyden

Hi Dirtyden,

I've sent u a PM

Cheers,

Roger

Hi Roger

Thanks for the email mate, yes you are correct buddy, i was a bit tipsy when i sent you the email, had my beer gogles on mate

Have a good time in thailand , esp pattaya

Best Regards

Den