IGNORED

High Heel Shoes

warlord

Other than the internet,  where can I  buy  quality shoes with really thin high heels in Pattaya for my lady?  Would I find such shops in Terminal  51 or Central Festival or Mike's?   Not sure of the # that goes with the new Terminal shopping mall.  Or does anyone have any other suggestions?   I don't mind spending a few bucks for excellent workmanship on the stiletto heels.

2 minutes ago, warlord said:

Other than the internet,  where can I  buy  quality shoes with really thin high heels in Pattaya for my lady?  Would I find such shops in Terminal  51 or Central Festival or Mike's?   Not sure of the # that goes with the new Terminal shopping mall.  Or does anyone have any other suggestions?   I don't mind spending a few bucks for excellent workmanship on the stiletto heels.

The easiest way to do this is 

Go to Soi 6

Sit at front of bar of your choice 

Order a drink

Then just wait and the shoe vendor will come to you

look for charles and keith....half decent asian shoe brand...see many gals carrying their shopping bags around

On 24/11/2018 at 12:52, warlord said:

Would I find such shops in Terminal  51 or Central Festival

Terminal 21 but yes. A branch of Aldo in both who you also see in the UK and many others. Was looking in T 21 yesterday with the gf and some interesting stuff in a couple of shops - good job she wasn't interested in buying as $$$$

Check out a shoe shop  opposite Tukcom.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

The easiest way to do this is 
Go to soi 6
Sit at front of bar of your choice 
Order a drink
Then just wait and the shoe vendor will come to you

Ahhh the wonderful life of Soi 6 [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Archived